Enter someone’s name to find out if they are on OnlyFans.
OnlyFans is an emerging social platform where fans pay or tip the creators in order to access the exclusive NSFW content. For the sake of content creators’ safety and anonymity, the website has dialed down the capability of the search function – which means that you may find it very difficult to locate your favorite creator’s account with the built-in search box alone.
But don’t worry – there are workarounds. In this article, we’re showing you 7 useful OnlyFans finders to help you search & find someone on OnlyFans. Some of them instantly…
1. Uncover hidden profiles with TruthFinder
Whenever you want to dig out hidden truths about people, make TruthFinder your first stop. Featuring millions of data points in its database, TruthFinder allows you to enter just a name to go full-on detective on people: their personal specifics, dating profiles, social media accounts, assets, properties owned, and criminal records, if available.
To run a profile lookup with TruthFinder, enter the name below:
Alternatively, you can head to its official website:
- Go to TruthFinder official website, enter the name of the person, then click SEARCH.
- You’ll receive a detailed background report. From there, you can get a peek into the owner’s presence on 100+ social platforms, including OnlyFans.
Creators, especially those looking to increase exposure and drive revenues, tend to advertise their accounts on regular haunts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. So you could check them out on these networks to see if they provide an OnlyFans link.
Among all the social media search engines online, BeenVerified is our favorite.
Even though BeenVerified itself doesn’t support OnlyFans profile searching, it does give you the power to search for someone’s presence on 55+ other social networks, which could potentially take you to a person’s OnlyFans account.
How to find someone on OnlyFans through other social media
- Go to BeenVerified People Search.
- Choose a search type (username/name/phone number/email address), enter the information and click SEARCH.
- You’ll be presented with the available social media accounts linked to the person. From there, you can click on each profile, take a peek at their bio and see if there are any clues that point to an OnlyFans profile.
Just like BeenVerified, PeopleLooker doesn’t collect OnlyFans user data in its database, but its capability of searching on 120+ networks could provide you valuable insight into someone’s activity on social media. According to users, PeopleLooker results are creepily accurate and you may be surprised at what you’re gonna find!
- Go to PeopleLooker.
- Choose a search type, then enter the information and click Search.
- Once PeopleLooker finds records for the person searched, you can head to their social media profiles and see if there are any mentions of their OnlyFans handles.
4. Social Catfish
Trying to find out if your friend, romantic partner, or underage child is on OnlyFans? Social Catfish may just give you the answer.
Social Catfish is a compact 6-in-1 social media finder that allows you to search by name, phone number, username, image, email address, and physical location. By putting 200+ billion records at your fingertips, it helps you not just locate someone’s OnlyFans account but also verify their identities.
How to find someone on OnlyFans by phone number
- Go to Social Catfish Reverse Phone Lookup.
- Enter the phone number and click Search.
- Within seconds, Social Catfish will match the phone number to its user, find out all available social media profiles linked to the number, and organize them into a detailed report for you.
How to find someone on OnlyFans by email address
- Go to Social Catfish Reverse Email Search.
- Enter the email address and click Search.
- Within seconds, Social Catfish will find all associated records about the email address owner, which may contain links to their OnlyFan profiles.
If you happen to know the person’s username, then the official platform should always be your first port of call.
1. The OnlyFans search box
Simply log into your account, then on the top-right corner of your screen, type the username into the search box. Check to see if you’re presented with the individual’s profile.
2. OnlyFans URL
The general format of an OnlyFans link looks like this:
To search for someone on OnlyFans with the URL method, try opening your web browser, then type https://onlyfans.com/username into the address bar, and press Enter. Note that you’ll need to replace the username with the username of the creator you’d like to search. For example, if the model’s OnlyFans username is Melody, then you should type
Don’t know their OnlyFans username or search came up empty? Please move on to Method 6, below.
When it comes to searching for people on OnlyFans, it’d be hard to not include OnlyFinder. In fact, it is a dedicated OnlyFans finder engine that helps OnlyFan creators, artists, and models to promote their content. The site sorts by keyword, genre, and location. This means that as long as the user registers at OnlyFinder, you may be able to find them by searching their name, type, and physical location.
How to find someone on OnlyFans by location
Trying to locate an OnlyFans user in your area? You can use the Map function.
To do so:
- Go to OnlyFinders.com.
- Click Map, then zoom in until it’s where your target is based and release. Alternatively, you can use this format to pinpoint your search (e.g, location:“Los Angeles”):
- Sift through the pop-up results, and see if you could hit gold.
As a social news forum, Reddit hardly counts as an OnlyFans finder. However, some OnlyFans creators can have such great influence that people could discuss them in threads. If you’ve tried the above methods to no joy, you could explore the threads or post a question or your own, then see if you can crowdsource answers from the Redditors.