TikTok Account Finder
Enter someone’s name to track down their TikTok account.
Trying to find someone on TikTok but don’t have an account? Don’t worry. In this article, we’re showing you 5 ways to search for someone’s TikTok account. Just choose the way you prefer:
1. Find TikTok accounts with TruthFinder
TruthFinder is my personal favorite tool to track down someone’s TikTok account privately and anonymously. It allows you to just enter a name, then it will scan through its database and compile a robust report about the person you searched.
A full TruthFinder report includes contact info, social media accounts (TikTok included), dating profiles, and a whole lot of other hard-to-find details that people wouldn’t want you to know about.
To find out if someone has a TikTok account with TruthFinder, enter the name below:
Alternatively, you can head to its official website:
- Go to TruthFinder official website, enter the person’s name, then click SEARCH.
- Wait a few seconds as TruthFinder generates a report.
- In the SOCIAL section, you can get a peek into the person’s footprint on 100+ social platforms. If interested, you can click the link and see what they’ve been up to on TikTok, even without an account.
2. Instant Checkmate
Instant Checkmate is a powerful background check website that gives you all-rounded public records of a person. In fact, by supporting searching on 100+ social networks, it digs deep into social networks. This means that whether a person is active on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or Google Hangout, a simple search at Instant Checkmate will show them all.
- Head to Instant Checkmate official website.
- Choose the search type, then provide the information and start searching.
- Within a couple of minutes, you will receive a full background report from Instant Checkmate. And if the person does have a TikTok account, it will show you their handle, follower count, bio, as well as the link to their profile.
Another tool to help you quickly locate someone’s TikTok account without an account is Intelius. Built with the idea of “living in the know”, Intelius aims to deliver you up-to-date and accurate reports. During the process, you’ll be prompted with a couple of questions and confirmations. But bear with it – the results will be well worth the hassle.
To run a Tiktok search at Intelius, you can enter the person’s phone number below:
Alternatively, you can go to Intelius official website to search by name/phone number/address:
- Go to Intelius Official Website.
- Choose the search type: name, phone, and address (For email search, you’ll need to sign up), then enter the information and click Search.
- Put your feet up. Then Intelius will trace the information to its database, try to find a matching record, and organize the found information into a neat report for you.
4. Social Catfish
Starting out as a dating investigation service, Social Catfish offers the most versatile types of search: name, phone number, email address, social media username, and image. Wondering if your Facebook friend has a TikTok account? A username search will lead you to it. Came across a hottie online and wanted to check them out on TikTok? Just upload the photo, Social Catfish will dish it up in a second.
Here’s how to use Social Catfish to find out what social platforms someone is active on:
- Go to Social Catfish Official Website.
- Select the search type: name, phone number, username, email address, location, and image. Then provide the information and click Search.
- Within seconds, Social Catfish will find all associated records of the person, including their TikTok profile, if available.
Last but not least on our TikTok account finders list is Spokeo. Founded in 2016, Spokeo is best known for unlocking social media profiles (on 120 social networks and counting). With Spokeo, you can search someone’s name, phone number, email address, and social media username to find out their presence on sites such as TikTok, Tinder, Instagram, Snapchat, OkCupid, Reddit, and so on.
- Go to Spokeo NAME | EMAIL | PHONE | ADDRESS search, or Username search.
- Type the information required and click SEARCH NOW.
- Wait for Spokeo to search the databases. Once it finds a match, unlock the report and you’ll see all the available information associated with the person you searched.