Enter a Facebook username to find owner’s birthday!
Forget your loved one’s birthday? Want to throw a surprise party for your friends? Plan to get closer to your crash on his/her birthday? Look no further to figure out their date of birth. This article will show you 8 methods to find friends’ birthdays on Facebook.
1. Find friends’ birthdays on Facebook events
Facebook makes it easy to view all your friends’ birthdays on a single page. On that, you’ll see today’s birthdays, recent birthdays, upcoming birthdays, and birthdays arranged by month. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Copy and paste facebook.com/events/birthdays to your browser address bar.
Or, click Events on the left sidebar, and then select Birthdays.
- You’ll find all your friends’ birthdays on the right pane.
2. Look up birthdays by username
People search engines have gathered momentum for years, one of the top-north among which is BeenVerified, a passionate team founded in 2007. For one thing, it enables users to search by username, phone number, email, name, address, and vehicle. For another, it offers a powerful database, an easy-to-navigate interface, and lightning-fast response.
Click the button above and enter a username to run the search. You’ll be redirected to the result page and presented with a detailed report where you can find your friend’s birthday. Note that you need to purchase a membership plan to unlock the report.
3. Facebook profile
Your friend’s Facebook profile is also a place to find their birthday details. Note that if the person has a private account, you’ll need to become friends with them to view their info. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Open your friend’s profile on Facebook. Click About.
- Click Contact and Basic Info. And you can see his/her birthday is displayed on the page.
However, Facebook has allowed users to hide their information. If you fail to find a friend’s DOB through the above two methods, that means your friend has chosen not to display their birthday publicly. But don’t worry. Try the methods listed below.
4. Search Facebook posts
If their date of birth isn’t listed in their profile, try scanning their timeline to see if their other friends wished them a happy birthday the previous year. Just scroll down the page until you come to a group of birthday posts.
Or you can utilize the Facebook’s search function with some tricks.
- Open Facebook on browser.
- Enter a work like birthday into the search bar in the upper-left corner. If you use the mobile app, top the search icon to enter the search term.
- Under the Filters, select Posts. Then select Posts From.
- You can filter results by posts from Your Friends, Your Group and Pages, or Public Posts.
Under Posts, you can also sort the results by Posts You’ve Seen, the Date Posted (year only), and posts from a specific Tagged Location. By this way, you can quickly figure out whether your friend has shared birthday posts on Facebook and when it was.
Another trick involves searching in a format posts by somebody with something (e.g. posts by me with haiku). Related results pop up immediately.
5. Date of birth lookup by phone number
Intelius has helped people reconnect with old friends, do background checks, and look up potential relationships since 2003. Many people choose to see what appears in their background check since it’s an expert in this field. Therefore, finding a friend’s birth info is just a piece of cake.
- Go to the Intelius website. Enter your friend’s phone number and click Search.
- Your report will be ready in minutes. Then pay for a membership account and check the information you want. You might also find this account owner’s personal info, contact details, location history, assets, criminal records, social accounts and more.
The above image is from a sample Intelius report. Actual Intelius reports may contain more or less information.
6. Cross-search social media
If you know your friend’s other social accounts, don’t hesitate to look up birthday details on social network.
For example, Snapchat displays a birthday cake emoji by user’s names on their birthday they specify in their profiles. For Twitter, there will be a neon balloon overlay applied to any posts users make on their birthday.
Therefore, cross-search popular social platforms to see if there is luck.
If you don’t know your friend’s other social accounts, try people search engine to search for them.
Social Media Search
Enter a Facebook username to search for other related accounts
7. Locate friend’s birthday with name
If you know your Facebook friend’s real name, you can try to find his/her birth info with TruthFinder.
TruthFinder is my favorite people search engine for it provides such a detailed report containing all the information I need. Personal info, birth records, contact details, criminal records, address history, assets, education, and job history, are part of what you may find in the report when available.
- Go ahead to the TruthFinder website.
- Enter your friend’s full name and clickthe search button.
- The algorithm will run the search for you. It may take a while since it possesses numerous data records. Then pay and check the report to find the birthday.
The above image is from a sample TruthFinder report. Actual TruthFinder reports may contain more or less information.
8. Ask around
Consult your mutual friends and your friend’s family to see if they happen to know when the person’s birthday is. If you work with him, ask your boss or coworkers, making it clear that you just want to throw a surprise for him instead of infringe other’s privacy.
That’s all. Hope you find this post helpful in finding friends’ birthdays on Facebook. Please feel free to leave a word below if you have any questions or suggestions.
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.