Secret Instagram Account Finder
Enter the real name to lookup secret IG accounts
There’re so many reasons we’d set up a secret account on Instagram. And for many people, it’s pretty common to have one account for close friends and another for the family. If you notice a close friend suddenly went AWOL on Instagram, chances are you’re not in the “inner circle”. If you’re curious about that, you can check if that person has a secret Instagram account.
6 ways to find someone’s secret Instagram accounts
1. Find multiple IG accounts with BeenVerified
The easiest and quickest way is to look up the name on people search engines. They have a large database that can help you search a person on multiple social networks.
And BeenVerified offers a powerful social media lookup that can help you find people’s secret accounts. It collects data from various social networks before cross-referencing them with existing public records, which makes it possible for you to track anyone’s digital footprint. By searching with just a name, you may find photos and secret accounts on dozens of social media platforms.
- Go to the BeenVerified search page.
- Enter the name and click Search.
- Wait for BeenVerified to search the database. Once it locates a match, it’ll generate a report containing all the available information. You may find photos and accounts on 50+ social media platforms.
2. Find secret profiles with Social Catfish
Social Catifish positions itself as an online dating investigation service, but what it can do is more than that. By scanning data across myriad social platforms and dating sites, Social Catfish is able to provide detailed information about a person’s social profiles. And this usually includes usernames affiliated with the person’s name.
- Go to Social Catfish.
- Enter that person’s name and click Search.
- Wait a few seconds for Social Catfish to search the database. Once it hits a match, you can unlock to report to view the available social media profiles.
3. Track digital footprint with Spokeo
Spokeo is another famous social media search tool. Formerly a social media aggregator, Spokeo hoards and analyzes tons of social media data, allowing you to find almost all the accounts linked to a person’s name or phone number. It’s arguably the most powerful one, considering it now supports searching in not 50 but 120+ social media platforms.
- Go to the Spokeo search page.
- Enter the name or phone number. Then click Search Now.
- Once it finds a match, it’ll come up with a report showing all the available social media profiles.
4. Search by nicknames on Instagram
More often than not, when people register a second account, they’re more likely to use existing aliases instead of coming up with something totally irrelevant.
If you’re pretty sure that person is an Instagram addict, try expanding your search with abbreviations or nicknames. For example, you can try Chris for Christian. Using the maiden name instead of the married name could also increase your chances of finding the secret profile.
5. Sync your contacts on Instagram
Instagram allows you to find your contacts on the platform. All you need to do is sync your contacts on the app, and you should find your contacts and the accounts linked to their phone number. This might be an easy trick to get what you want, if that person is using a phone number included in your phone contacts.
- Open Instagram and go to your profile page. Tap the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Discover people. Instagram might need you to grant access to Contacts. Tap Allow Access and you can see your contact list.