WhatsApp Number Lookup
Enter Number and Get Owner’s Address, Social Media & More!
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app that’s widely welcomed around the world. To communicate with someone on WhatsApp, you need to know their phone number and add it to the contact list of your phone. If you’d like to find out more about them, you can start by doing a WhatsApp phone number lookup. We’ll show you how.
1. Search the number on Google
The easiest way to find a WhatsApp owner’s information is to search for their phone number on Google. Simply type it into Google’s search box and see if anything useful pops up. You might find information like their name and the phone carrier.
However, if you’re curious about finding the social media accounts linked to the phone number, Google might not be so helpful. Because each social app has its own database, which is not accessible through a basic search. For that, we recommend you try some advanced people search tools.
2. Do a reverse phone number lookup
Compared with a random Google search, a professional WhatsApp phone number lookup tool will give you more promising results. Because they have access to billion-large public records and are capable of revealing one’s info like address, social accounts, and job & education.
BeenVerified is a strong phone number lookup tool that has access to a large variety of public record sources. Simply enter a phone number, and you’ll get a report that may consist of information like the real name, address, social networks, and family background, if available, about the WhatsApp number owner.
- Go to BeenVerified.
- Navigate to the username search tab, enter the username, and click SEARCH.
- Wait as BeenVerified searches its billions of records in its database. Once finished, you’ll receive a comprehensive report about the owner.
Intelius is one of the best when it comes to WhatsApp phone number lookup. It has much expertise in background checks, giving it an edge in exploring all kinds of information that you need. With one search, it can find you the number’s potential owner, the owner’s address, social media accounts, and more.
- Go to Intelius.
- Enter the phone number and click SEARCH.
- Click CONFIRM and the search will start.
- Wait until it’s done and click the VIEW REPORT button. The report may include the owner’s contact info, address, social accounts, and more.
The above image is from a sample Intelius report. Actual reports may contain more or less information.
You’ll view the report after the subscription purchase.
3. Run a reverse image search
If you happen to have pictures of them or posted by them, you can do a reverse image search. It’ll help you trace the social accounts sharing similar photos, which might belong to the WhatsApp number owner. To do that, you can use a professional tool.
Social Catfish is a legitimate people search engine that helps people verify someone’s identity, find people online, and avoid online scams and fraud. Starting from a dating investigation service, it’s now a strong image search platform. With a photo, it’ll find your related social media accounts, contact info, and more.
- Go to Social Catfish.
- Upload the picture and click Search.
- Social Catfish will use its search algorithms to analyze the picture and compare it against a vast database of indexed images. This database can include images from websites, social media platforms, and other sources across the internet.
- Once done, it’ll generate a report that may include visually similar images, web pages where the image appears, and other information. You can explore the sources of the matched images to gather more information.
4. Find their social media by syncing contacts
Another way to gather information about the WhatsApp user is to find their social media accounts, from which you might learn a lot about the person. And you might’ve noticed that phone number search won’t work so well on these apps.
But here is a trick: by syncing your contacts, you can find the social accounts linked to the WhatsApp phone number. Take Instagram as an example. If you want to find the Instagram account connected with the number, make sure you’ve saved it into the contact list of your phone.
- Open Instagram and click the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings – Account – Contacts syncing, and set the button to ON.
- You should find the account linked to the WhatsApp number on your page.
Note that you need to open each social media app one by one to sync contacts and check for the accounts linked to the WhatsApp number. If you’d prefer an easy and cross-platform search we recommend you use a professional tool like Intelius.
That’s the few methods we have to offer on how to do a WhatsApp phone number lookup. If you have better ideas, feel free to share them with us. We hope you find the post helpful!
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.