Get a Background Report
Find out personal information about someone in just a second.
Background check services normally include basic information like contact information, address history, social media profiles, relatives, etc. If you are curious about someone, say a new date or a long lost contact friend, using a dedicated background search engine allows you to know a bit better about them.
The best background check websites can even return sensitive information, such as criminal records and assets. You’ll also be able to run a reverse background check with just a phone number or email address. Let’s explore the options and find out more about someone’s personal information.
Option 1 – Run a Background Check with TruthFinder
TruthFinder is the most comprehensive background check website for an overall search. Its database is composed of available public records, court reports and even FBI sources. To access a thorough report, all you need is the name, phone number, email or address of that person.
While basic personal information is available in the report, TruthFinder is also able to provide sensitive information when available, such as location history, family history, past relationships, national criminal and traffic records, assets, and business associates.
- Comprehensive overall background report
- Information accurate and up-to-date
- Free and fast customer service
- Dark web monitoring feature available
- Monitor reports for updates
- Monthly subscriptions can be expensive
Follow the steps below to run a background check:
- Go to the official website of TruthFinder.
- Enter a name and click SEARCH to begin your journey.
- Wait a few seconds for TruthFinder to scan its database. Once it locates a match, a detailed report will be available to review upon purchasing a membership plan.
Option 2 – Look up Criminal Records with Instant Checkmate
Instant Checkmate is a simple-to-use people search service designed to pull out important information that you’re interested in, such as police records, traffic tickets and arrest history with just a name or phone number.
For example, if you are suspecting that someone may have a history of crime, Instant Checkmate comes in handy to find out whether there are available court records, past arrests, misdemeanors, or even felony offenses. This is because it provides a powerful portal for you to look up sensitive data, especially criminal records on a county, state, and federal level.
- Detailed criminal background checks that include court documents
- Single report available at $3.99
- May take longer to scour the information
Here’s how to run a background check with Instant Checkmate:
- Go to the search page of Instant Checkmate.
- Choose to search by Name or Phone, enter that information and click SEARCH.
- Instant Checkmate will ask you a few questions to narrow down your search.
- It may take a while for Instant Checkmate to scan its database. You’ll then be provided with an in-depth background report with possible criminal records upon purchasing a membership plan.
Option 3 – Reverse Phone Number Lookup with Intelius
As one of the best information providers online, Intelius allows you to run a thorough background check on anyone with just a name, phone number or address. Its specialty is reverse phone lookup, which allows you to discover the owner of an unknown number, be it a landline, cellphone, or VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol).
Intelius suits best for one-time users who need background checks on just one person, as opposed to many other services, which require you to pay a monthly fee.
- Best for reverse phone lookup
- single report subscriptions available
- quick and easy to use
- Pricing options can be confusing
Follow these steps to get a background check on someone:
- Go to the search page of Intelius.
- Select a search type, enter the information and click SEARCH.
- After purchasing a membership plan, Intelius will return a detailed report disclosing information like birthdays, relatives, traffic tickets, criminal records, marriage history, lawsuits, bankruptcies, liens against them, etc., when available.
Option 4 – Find Someone’s Dating Profiles with Social Catfish
Social Catfish is an online investigation service specializing in verifying identity information to avoid scams in cyberspace. It will help you verify the identities of those who might seem suspicious to you. As long as you have one of the following information, you’re free to do a background check on that specific someone: name, phone number, email, address, username and even just a picture.
- Best for online dating background checks
- Reverse image lookup available
- Specialists available for hire
- Results are delivered quickly
- Searches can occasionally fail or glitch out
Follow these steps to find someone’s personal information with Social Catfish:
- Navigate to Social Catfish’s official website.
- Select a search type, enter that information and click Search.
- Wait patiently for Social Catfish to scan its database, scour personal information on that person and then return it to you.
Option 5 – Get a Background Report with PeopleFinders
PeopleFinders is a powerful people search engine that has six searches in one in-depth background report, including a phone number search, email lookup, address lookup, and criminal records lookup.
- User-friendly interface
- Several price ranges
- Quick customer service
- Single report unavailable
Here’s how to run a background search with PeopleFinders:
- Go to the official website of PeopleFinders.
- Enter a Name and click SEARCH.
- You’ll see an easy-to-read report revealing important information that attracts you when available.
That’s the end of this post. Hope you’ll find these services helpful in doing a background check on someone. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below, thanks!