Snapchat Friends Finder
Enter someone’s name to find their Snapchat account.
Once you’ve set up a Snapchat account, the next thing is to build your social circle by adding your friends and loved ones. In fact, finding someone on Snapchat is quite easy – you can do it within the app with a username, phone number, or Snapcode. And in case you don’t have any of these details in place, we have solutions for you too. Read on and find out how…
Snapchat Friend Finders
There may be scenarios where you don’t have the individual’s phone number or username at hand.
Maybe the person you know is not using their real name as their Snapchat username. Perhaps you’ve been friends with the person on a different social media platform such as Instagram and want to connect on Snapchat. Or you simply want to check someone out on Snapchat but don’t have an account. This is where a Snapchat finder tool comes in handy.
A people finder tool allows you to search by name, phone number, social media username, email address, then it uncovers all associated information with the subject for you. After a lot of searching and comparing, we’ve found Social Catfish and Spokeo to be the top of the market.
Find someone on Snapchat with built-in features
Snapchat has made it pretty easy to find someone on the app. You can:
Search by username
- Fire up Snapchat.
- In the top-left corner of your screen, tap on the magnifying glass icon.
- Type the person’s username and tap Search.
- Now congrats – you have added the person as a Snapchat friend.
Find someone on Snapchat by phone number
- Save the person’s phone number to your phone’s contact list.
- Open Snapchat.
- In the top-right corner of your Snapchat screen, tap on the Quick add icon.
- Locate your friend’s name from the Quick Add and tap on Add.
- That’s it – now you’ve successfully added someone on Snapchat.
Snapcode is a special kind of image that you can scan with to do much stuff, such as adding a friend. If your friend has shown you their Snapcode, or you’ve got hold of his/her Snapcode, you can scan it and add them as a contact.
Here is how to do it:
- On your device, open Snapchat and point the camera at the Snapcode.
- Press and hold on the Snapcode to scan it ?.
- Tap Add Friend.
- Voila – now you’ve successfully added the person to your Snapchat contact list.
Finding someone’s Snapchat account is quite easy if you have the individual’s phone number, username or you have access to their Snapcode. But if you don’t, it’s not a big deal either. A people search tool like BeenVerified, Spokeo, PeopleLooker, and PeopleFinders will help you uncover anyone’s Snapchat profile within minutes.