Wondering how to run a reverse image search on Tinder? Whether you want to see if your husband / wife is cheating on you, or you need to verify if the your Tinder match is a catfish, you’ve landed on the right page!
After reading this post, you’ll not only learn how to run a reverse image search to verify Tinder profiles, but also know how to map out a complete search strategy to find someone on Tinder.
How to run a reverse image search to find / verify Tinder profiles
It’s quite easy to run a reverse image search to find or verify Tinder profiles, and there are more than one method to do that. You don’t have to try them all; just pick the one that suits you best.
Founded in 2013, Social Catfish is an online dating investigation service based in California, USA. With its own proprietary reverse lookup engine, you can not only find lost connections, but also verify things like images, social profiles, phone numbers, emails, jobs and a lot more!
To verify a Tinder profile with the reverse image search engine from Social Catfish:
- Take a screenshot of their Tinder profile picture and save it on your device.
- Go to Social Catfish Reverse Image Search page to upload their Tinder profile image you saved in step 1. Then hit Search to run a reverse image search.
- Social Catfish will scan the web and find duplicates of the image online.
Just wait several minutes, and you’ll get a detailed report about the person you searched for. This usually includes their activity on social networks.
As you can see, the Social Catfish reverse image search results may link you to some social network sites and dating platforms. What’s more, after you ran the reverse image search, you may also discover their name, username, email address and other personal information.
Once you got more information, you’ll use them to discover more personal details by running other reverse lookup tools provided by Social Catfish, such as:
Just Enter the name into the search box below, then hit the Search Now button.
TinEye.com is a dedicated reverse image search website that makes it super easy to run reverse image lookup. As the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks, TinEye can help find similar images quickly and easily!
To run a reverse image lookup using TinEye:
- Visit TinEye official website.
- You can either upload the screenshot of their Tinder profile to TinEye, or paste the URL of their Tinder profile into the search box to run the reverse image lookup.
- Wait a few seconds, and TinEye will return you with all the results where the image appears.
Google Images Search
Google Image Search is a free reverse iamge lookup tool. With Google Image Search, you can check if your own photos are being used without permission, and see where an image came from.
Just like TinEye, Google Image Search allows you search by the image you uploaded, or the image URL you pasted to the search box.
There are 2 methods to run a reverse image lookup using Google Image Search:
Method 1: run a reverse image at Google Image Search page
The steps of this method is similar to TinEye, and here is how:
- Go to Google Images Search page.
- Upload the screenshot of their Tinder profile to Google Images page, or paste the URL of their Tinder profile into the search box to run the reverse image lookup.
- Google will scan the web to find the similar images for you.
Method 2: Search image with Google Lens / Search Google for This Image (Google Chrome browser required)
If you’re using Google Chrome browser, you can search the image on any webpage with Google Lens.
Just follow the steps to search image with Google Lens / search Google for this image:
- Launch Google Chrome to visit the webpage with the image you want to do a reverse search on.
- Right-click on that image and select Search image with Google Lens or Search Google for This Image.
- Drag over any the image to start searching.
- Google will scan the web and find all the visual matches for you.
That’s it! Hopefully, after reading this article, you’ve learned how to run a reverse image search to verify Tinder profiles. Feel free to leave us a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading!