TikTok Location Tracker
Enter TikTok username to search for exact location
TikTok lets you discover and connect with interesting people in your region. If you want to know more about a TikTok user, say you want to drop by or ask them out and stuff, first you’ll need to find out where they live. There’re many ways you can do this, and finding the IP address is one of them. In this tutorial, we’ll show you some legit hacks to track someone’s location on TikTok.
Can you find someone’s IP from TikTok?
While you’re Googling, you may come across some websites that trick you with a fake TikTok IP finder: they say it can help you find the IP of a TikTok account, but when you enter the username, the page refreshes and nothing happens.
Besides, IP addresses are meaningless. In most cases, residents in the same building or the same street will be sharing one IP address. And unless you’re working with the ISP, an IP address may only reveal the street name, but never the specific room number.
But don’t worry. You may not need the IP address — there’re actually legit websites where you can search the exact location from a TikTok account.
Method 1: Reverse lookup the TikTok username
You can use some basic social engineering to figure out who’s behind a TikTok account. Since many of us stick to the same username from site to site, you can use a social media search tool to reverse lookup the TikTok username.
Spokeo is a people search website specializing in reverse social media search. It gathers data from online and offline sources to help you figure out who’s the real owner behind a username. By searching with a username, you can easily get information like the owner’s real name, current address and profiles on 120+ social networks.
- Go to Spokeo.
- Enter the TikTok username and click SEARCH NOW.
- Wait for Spokeo to search the database. Once it locates a match, you’ll see a report containing all the available information, which may reveal the user’s real name, current address and other social media profiles.
There aren’t too many websites that support reverse username lookup, as it requires a large amount of social media data. If you had no luck with Spokeo, you can go right ahead and give BeenVerified a try.
BeenVerified is a powerful alternative to Spokeo. It collects data from 55+ social networks and cross-references matches in millions of public data, which makes it possible for you to uncover the owner’s name, current address and secret photos of a TikTok username.
- Open the BeenVerified search page.
- Enter the TikTok username and click Search.
- Wait for BeenVerified to search the social media data. Once it locates a match, you’ll see all the available info associated with the username, which could reveal the owner’s real name, current address, phone numbers and other secret profiles.
Method 2: Use an online IP logger
If you’re still looking for a way to get the IP address, you can give online IP loggers a try. They’re free websites that can help you sniff out someone’s IP address with a tracking code.
- First you need to prepare a normal link to get the click of your target. For example you can use a YouTube video link.
- Go to Grabify IP Logger. Paste the link in the box and click Create URL.
- Grabify will generate a tracking link (see New URL). But we’re not done yet. To make your link look normal, click View Other link Shorteners.
- Choose a shortener to generate a new shortened tracking link.
- Next, send the link to a TikTok user. You can improvise the message content to get the click.
- Once someone clicks the link, you’ll see the logged IP address on Grabify.