[Solved] Convert music files quickly & easily
Sometimes you may need to convert your music files from its original file format to another format. If you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry. You’ve come to the right place!
You can convert your music files on your own quickly and easily, as long as you use the right tool.
Methods to try
- Convert music files with a online audio converter
- Convert music files with a professional video / audio converter
Method 1: Convert music files with a online audio converter
If you only need to convert several music files into another format and you have a good network condition, you can do it with a online audio converter.
There’re lots of websites that provide this feature. If you’re not sure which website you can trust, go to online-audio-converter.com; then follow the steps below to convert your music files.
1) Visit https://online-audio-converter.com/.
2) Click Open files to upload your music file to the website.
3) Select one file format to set it as the output music file format. Then drag the slider to modify the sound quality of your output music file. Click Convert to start converting.
4) Click Download when the conversion completed to download the output music file to your PC.
Method 2: Convert music files with a professional video / audio converter
If you regularly need to convert music files, it may not be an ideal way to do it with a online audio converter. When the workload is heavy, a professional video / audio converter can help you finish the task efficiently.
If you have no idea what video / audio converter you should use, here we recommend the following two professional tools to you.
Audials One is a powerful tool that helps you find and record music. With Audials One, you can record all streaming servers for music, movies, audiobooks and TV shows. What’s more, it can convert almost all media for all devices.
Follow the instructions below to convert your music files with Audials One:
1) Click here to visit the official website of Audials One.
2) Click Try it free of charge to download and install Audials One on your PC.
3) Run Audials One. In the left panel, click Converter.
4) Drag your music files to Audials One.
5) Click Close when your music file is added to conversion queue.
6) Click the Start button on the lower-right corner to start converting. The default audio output format of Audials One is MP3.
7) If you want to convert your music file to another file format, click on the default output format.
8) Click on the default output format again, then select the output file format based on your device type.
9) Once you selected the output file format, click Start to start converting.
For more information about how to use Audials One, please read Tutorial: Get to Know Audials.
As a processional video / audio converter, VideoProc can help you convert your media files to another format just with several clicks.
VideoProc integrates the video / audio editor, converter, compressor and YouTube video downloader. With VideoProc, you gain the ultimate control over the video and audio files on your PC.
To convert your music files with VideoProc:
1) Download and run VideoProc.
2) Click Video.
3) Click Music. In the pop-up window, locate your music file and add it to VideoProc.
4) Select the output format and click the RUN button on the lower-right corner to start converting.
That’s it! It’s pretty easy, isn’t it?
Hopefully after reading this post, you can convert your music files on your own easily and quickly! If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to leave us a comment below.