Discord is a famous chat platform for gamers. If you want to play a trick on your friends by changing your voice, Clownfish Voice Changer is a great choice. This app is a FREE application for changing your voice. It’s not only working on Discord, but also affects Skype, Zoom, Steam, or other apps that use a microphone or other audio capture device.
Feel excited? Follow this guide to download the app and use it.
NOTE: Clownfish Voice Changer supports Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
How to download Clownfish voice changer
- Go to the Clownfish official website.
- Choose the version that fits your computer operating system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
How to use Clownfish voice changer on Discord
Now you have Clownfish on your system, it’s easy to use on Discord.
- Open Discord and Clownfish voice changer.
- Find the Clownfish icon in the system tray.
- Right-click on the icon and choose Set Voice Changer.
- You can select the voice that you want by clicking on the icon. One-click will light up the icon.
- Click Effect mixer, then you’re able to adjust the voice by dragging the Pitch.
- Now your voice in Discord will be the voice you adjust.
- If your mic is not your system’s default audio device, you need to open Discord and go to Voice & Video.
- Set Input Device as Default.
- It’s very easy to turn it off. Right-click on Clownfish and click Turn off.
Clownfish voice changer is a widely used app on Discord. You can use it to make your game more fun. If you want to hide in the virtual network world, this app is a good choice. If you meet problems while using the app, read this post for a solution.