Reverse Address Directory
Find out who lives there.
In today’s digital world, finding information about someone has never been easier than ever before. If you want to find a person’s name from their address, a reverse address directory can help. With various websites offering this kind of service, it can take time to select the one that fits your needs. To save you time, we’ve tested dozens of services and listed our top 3 favorite reverse address directories here.
Best Reverse Address Directories
A reverse address directory is helpful in many ways. With this tool, you may be able to
- Find out who lives at a certain address and how to contact them.
- Get valuable property information to help you make better decisions when buying or selling a house.
- Learn more about your neighbors, such as their names, contact details, etc.
- Access neighborhood safety information, including the location of nearby sex offenders.
BeenVerified is one of the best-known people search engines. It offers several kinds of services, including Name Lookup, Reverse Phone Lookup, Reverse Email Lookup, Reverse Address Lookup, Username Search, and Vehicle Search.
BeenVerified’s Reverse Address Lookup may uncover a wealth of information about an address, such as current and previous owner’s name and contact information, possible residents’ names, property details, home value, sales reports, neighborhood safety data, and more.
- Go to the BeenVerified’s Reverse Address Lookup page.
- Enter an address and click SEARCH.
- BeenVerified will then search its database sources to find any public information associated with the address and compile the data into an easy-to-read report. You’ll need to purchase a subscription plan to view the report.
PeopleLooker is another easy-to-use people search engine that offers fast, affordable, and simple access to public record information. PeopleLooker’s Address Search tool scours millions of data points in an attempt to give you useful details about a property. Its property report may include home values, sales histories, potential owner and residents’ details, building history, general neighborhood data including criminal reports, etc.
- Head to the PeopleLooker’s Address Search page.
- Enter an address to start searching.
- PeopleLooker will scan its database sources for available public records associated with this location. You’ll then be presented with a detailed report for the address.
Spokeo is one of the most popular people search engines in the United States. Just like other people search engines, it allows users to search for someone by name, phone number, email address, address, and username. Spokeo’s Reverse Address Search collects data from multiple sources, including county assessor, white page listings, and property owner data, to help you find out who lives at an address in any US zip code.
- Go to the Spokeo homepage.
- Type in a street address, and click on SEARCH NOW.
- Wait a few seconds, you’ll get a report that contains information associated with the address. It may include property owner’s details, property statistics, neighborhood info, and much more. Note that you’ll need to purchase a subscription plan to view the full report.
What information may return from a reverse address lookup?
A reverse address lookup can provide various types of information. If you’re using one of the reverse address lookup tools above, you may get:
– Property ownership
– Property value and history
– Neighborhood information
– Satellite imagery or street view
Why no results?
There can be several reasons why a reverse address lookup may not yield any results. For example, not all addresses or properties have publicly available records accessible through reverse address lookup services. Besides, certain property owners may have chosen to restrict public access to their information. To explore as much information as possible, you can consider alternative methods or contacting local authorities that might have access to more specific or localized information.