Some gamers may find it hard to get a PlayStation Plus free trial or find a valid coupon code for the PlayStation Store. If you’re one of them, don’t worry. This post will show you how to get a PlayStation Plus free trial and valid discounts codes for the PlayStation Store.
Table of contents
How to get a PlayStation Plus free trial
PlayStation Plus 14-day free trial is a service only available for new customers. To get it, you just need to follow some simple steps. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your PS4 or PS5 with a new account that hasn’t subscribed to the 14-day free trial before.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store.
- Search “trial”, then you will see PS Plus: 14-Day Trial from the list of results.
- Subscribe to the service.
- Add a payment method(PayPal account or credit card).
- Now you can enjoy a 14-day free PlayStation Plus trial.
The PlayStation Plus subscription will automatically roll into a paid-for ongoing subscription at the end of your 14-day trial period. If you don’t want to subscribe to this service anymore after the free trial period, don’t forget to cancel it before the expiry date. To do so:
- Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS4 or PS5.
- Go to Settings > Account Management > Account Information > PlayStation Subscriptions > PlayStation®Plus.
- Select Turn Off Auto-Renew.
How to get PlayStation Store discounts
Looking for PlayStation Store deals? You’ve come to the right place. Here we will tell you two simple ways to save money on the PlayStation Store.
Get coupons with Coupert
If you’re sick of searching for valid coupons, but you still want the discounts, you should definitely give Coupert a try!
NEVER SEARCH FOR COUPONS AGAIN
Coupert is a free browser extension that tells you when there are coupons available for the site you’re on. To save money on the PlayStation Store, all you’ve to do is to install the extension, then you just shop as you normally do. Here’s how:
- Add Coupert to your browser.
- Go to the PlayStation Store website and click the Coupert icon at the top right corner. Then you will see all the available promo codes.
- Or you can just shop as you normally do and Coupert will pop up when you check out. Click ‘Apply Coupons’ and the extension will try them all to find the one that gives you the best discount, then apply it for you automatically.
So with Coupert, you can get the best available discount without even lifting a finger!
BONUS: The Coupert extension also gives you cashback when you buy from one 7,000+ participating stores. Each time you buy from one of those stores, you earn points (they call it ‘gold’), which you can later redeem for cash. Once you accumulate $10 worth of points, you can cash out to PayPal.
Get coupons with DE coupon page
If you’re on mobile and can’t install Coupert, you can visit our DE coupon page to get deals. We’ve gathered the latest verified discount codes and deals for you on this PlayStation Store promotion page. Before you place an order at the PlayStation Store, don’t forget to take a look at our page for free coupons and deals to save money.
Coupons & Promo Codes
If you don’t find what you want, you can bookmark this coupon page to come back later, since we constantly update this page with all the latest PlayStation Store deals.
To get a PlayStation Plus free trial is not a difficult thing, all you need to do is to create a new account and search “trial” in PlayStation Store with your game console, then subscribe to it. What’s more, you can save money on the PlayStation Store via two easy methods: Install Coupert to your browser or visit our PlayStation Store coupon page.