Ever received suspicious calls and want to reveal the caller’s identity? Perhaps you’ve researched and noticed that it’s registered to Peerless Network. If you’d like to identify the caller and stop them from calling, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll share with you how to run a Peerless Network phone number lookup.
What is a Peerless phone number and how to trace it?
Peerless Network offers both traditional and VoIP phone services. And a VoIP number allows users to make phone calls with an Internet connection. It’s cheap, convenient, and easy to use, for both businesses and individuals. But in some cases, it might be used in scams.
As a VoIP number allows users to select whatever area code they want, tracing it is a bit harder than tracing a traditional one. But it’s totally possible. For example, if the caller created social media accounts using the number, you can trace these digital footprints online. Also, you can ask the service provider for help, especially in case of scams.
1. Google it
Google is a convenient tool to do a Peerless phone number lookup. If the number is posted on some website or mentioned by someone, you can explore more about the caller from there. Simply type the phone number into the search box and click Search, the search engine will find you anything it can find from the Internet.
Check through the results from Google and see if there’s any information that can help you identify the caller. But sometimes a random Google search might be a long shot. To get more promising results, you can try a phone number search tool.
2. Run a reverse phone number search
A reverse phone number search tool works as a normal search engine, only it’s targeted on phone number-linked information. With its access to large numbers of public and private records, it can give you a higher chance to find the caller behind a Peerless number.
Intelius is one of the best when it comes to phone number lookups. With years of experience in people search, it has abundant data sources that can help you identify the owner from the phone number. Enter a Peerless number, and it will generate a report that may include information like the potential owner, the owner’s addresses, social media pages (when available), and more.
- Go to Intelius.
- Enter the phone number and click SEARCH.
- Wait until it’s done and click the VIEW REPORT button. Enter your email address to view the basic information about the phone number.
- You’ll need to purchase a subscription plan to view the full report, which may include the owner’s contact info, address, social accounts, and more.
The above image is from a sample Intelius report. Actual reports may contain more or less information.
BeenVerified is a powerful people search engine with access to a large reservoir of public data sources. It can help you find much useful information about the caller behind a phone number at an affordable price. Simply enter a phone number, and you may get to know who owns it, the owner’s social media profiles, addresses, and more.
- Go to BeenVerified.
- Enter the number, and click SEARCH.
- On the report page, you can see a navigation bar on the left to help you easily access the information that you’re interested in. For example, the Potential Owners section.
- Note that BeenVerified is a subscription-based service and you’ll need to purchase a membership plan to view the full report.
What do we like about BeenVerified?
BeenVerified is an all-around search service. With one subscription, you can access its other search services like username, email address, and address lookups.
3. Find clues from linked social media accounts
If the caller happened to create social media accounts using the Peerless phone number, you can find them and reveal more information about the person. But as you might’ve noticed, phone number search doesn’t work so well on social apps. Instead, you can try syncing your contacts to find the possible linked social pages.
Take Instagram as an example:
- Add the number to the contact list of your phone.
- Open Instagram, go to your profile page and click the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Settings – Account – Contacts syncing, and set the button to ON.
- You should find the account linked to the Peerless number on your page.
Note that you need to manually open each social media app and sync contacts one-by-one and check for the accounts linked to the number. If you’d prefer an easy and cross-platform search, we recommend you use a professional tool like Intelius.
4. Report scam/spam calls to the carrier
If you’ve got unwanted calls in case of scam, spam, and even harassment from numbers registered to Peerless Network, you can report it to the service provider. By the way, you can use online tools like freecarrierlookup.com to identify under which phone company is the number. Here’s how to report it.
- Note down the calling number, the number called, and the date and time of the call.
- Contact Peerless Network by calling (800) 440-9440.
- Report the abuse and ask if they can block the number for you. If you want to lower the frequency of receiving telemarketing calls you receive, make sure to add your residential and cell phone numbers to the National Do Not Call Registry.
That’s basically how you can run a Peerless phone number lookup. If you’ve been involved in scams and suffered from financial loss, you should also report it to the FTC. We hope you find the post helpful!