Looking for jewelry at Pandora? Whether you’re treating yourself, or shopping for a friend or a loved one, Pandora has jewelry that speak to any occasions, styles and tastes.
Since Pandora items are premium quality, most of them are a bit on the pricey side. But don’t worry, here in this article, we have put together four tips to help you save. Just check them out…
Table of contents
- Tip 1: Get the latest working coupons for Pandora
- Tip 2: Sign up to Pandora Newsletter
- Tip 3: If you are a student, get a 10% student discount
- Tip 4: If you live in Australia, take advantage of the Birthday 15% off offer
- Tip 5: Take advantage of the free shipping policy
- Tip 6: Earn cashback with Extrabux
Tip 1: Get the latest working coupons for Pandora
Whenever we shop, it pays to use a coupon to save extra dollars to our pocket. However, with the internet being overloaded with information (and a large chunk being false), searching for a coupon basically means hours and hours spent sorting, scrutinizing, and verifying. If you got one that actually works, then you are lucky. However, more often than not, the hard-sought “coupon” could turn out expired, disqualified, made up or in other ways invalid. Does it sound familiar?
If you’re sick of coupon hunting, you should give Coupert a try.
Here is how to use Coupert to automatically find working coupons for Pandora.
- Add Coupert to your browser and sign up (It works on works on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari browsers and mobile).
- Shop as you normally do and the extension will pop up when you check out. Click Apply Coupons, and it will try them all to find the one that gives you the best discount, then apply it for you automatically. So you get the best available discount without even lifting a finger!
BONUS: The Coupert extension also gives you cash back when you buy from one 7,000+ participating stores. The extension will pop up when you check out at a participating store, and all you have to do is click ‘Activate’ to earn points on your purchase. Once you accumulate $10 worth of points, you can cash out to PayPal.
Tip 2: Sign up to Pandora Newsletter
Signing up for Pandora’s email list has with it a lot of perks. By sharing your email address with Pandora, you will get the first scoops on jewelry ideas and tips, styles, as well as the special promotions that you can’t really miss out on.
Plus, if you sign up to Pandora for the first time, you will receive a one-time 10% off discount you can use for your next purchase. If you’ve subscribed before and still wants to get this special offer, you can ask your mom, dad, or your cat to see if you can sign up for them and get their 10% coupon.
To join Pandora’s email list, simply go to Pandora’s official website, scroll down to the email offers section, provide your email address and hit enter. Congrats – you’ve subscribed to Pandora Newsletter already.
Tip 3: If you are a student, get a 10% student discount
Pandora Jewelry has teamed up with Student Beans to offer students a 10% off discount. To get your Pandora Jewelry student code, you’ll need to register with Student Beans, verify your student status through the website to claim the offer.
Tip 4: If you live in Australia, take advantage of the Birthday 15% off offer
Pandora Jewelry is currently offering a 15% off discount for its Australian customers who shop on their birth month.
For more information on how to qualify for the offer, please visit Pandora Club Birthday Offer.
Tip 5: Take advantage of the free shipping policy
Pandora charges you a shipping fee of $7.95 for USPS standard delivery for purchases less than $75; but if you spend more than $75, the shipping is for free.
If your order totals somewhere near the threshold, perhaps you could look around and see if there’s anything you can add to the cart to avoid the shipping expenses. Ideally, you get more stuff for paying roughly the same amount!
Tip 6: Earn cashback with Extrabux
If you’re like me, who believes in squeezing every possible penny out of your purchases, then you shouldn’t miss out on cashback services. Among the cashback services on the internet, Extrabux is a reliable cashback tool that allows you get up to 30% of your purchase price back when you buy from one of 10,000+ participating stores.
Here is how to earn rebates on Extrabux after your Pandora jewelry purchases.
- Visit the Extrabux signup page to join for free (You can sign up via your email address, your phone number or Facebook account).
- Type Pandora in the search field and click the green magnifying glass (or press Enter on your keyboard):
- You’ll be redirected to Extrabux’s website, and the cashback deal will be applied to any eligible purchases. Your cashback will then be deposited into your Extrabux account.
There you go – all useful money-saving tips to help you get more bang for your buck at Pandora Jewelry. Which tips did you use? If you have any ideas, questions or suggestions, please leave us a comment below.