Looking to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi? You’re in the right place. Check out this three-step guide and you’ll have it installed in no time…
Step 1: Ｍake sure you’ve turned on Unknown sources
1) Launch Kodi. Then click the Settings icon > System settings.
2) Click Add-ons and make sure the toggle next to Unknown sources is turned on.
3) Click Yes to confirm the warning message for enabling the toggle if asked.
Step 2: Add no limits builds source path
1) On your keyboard, press the Esc key and click File manager.
2) Double-click on Add source and click <None>.
3) Copy & paste https://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ into the box and enter kodi no limits.
Step 3: Install No Limits magic build
1) On your keyboard, press Esc twice to be back at the home screen. Then click on Add-ons.
2) Click the icon on the upper-left.
3) Click on Install from zip file.
4) Click on kodi no limits > plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
5) Wait a while for a successful installation notification to pop up.
6) On your keyboard, press Esc. Then click Program add-ons > No Limits Wizard.
7) Select No Limits Magic of your preferred server and version.
8) The installation can take a while, please be patient. Kodi will automatically exit once the installation finishes.