mSpy is a mobile monitoring app that’s primarily used by individuals to check in on their loved ones’ activity and whereabouts and also by employers, who need to keep tabs on their workers.
The subscription of mSpy starts from $11.66 for a month, but with a coupon code, you can save extra.
Table of contents
mSpy Pricing Plans
There are currently three pricing plans available for a mSpy subscription: 1 month, 3 months and 12 months. If you’re new to the program and wish to test the water, you may try out the 1-month package; if you’re satisfied with what it has to offer, by all means choose the longer subscription plan.
|One-month premium||3-month premium||12-month premium|
mSpy Coupon Codes
15% Off mSpy Coupon
Once you have finished your free trial, you can use this code to get extra 15% off.
Is mSpy legit?
It makes sense that you may wonder if monitoring on someone else’s online device is legal. While the laws regarding this behavior vary from country to country, it is generally legal in the following scenarios:
- You monitor your underage child;
- You track another person’s activity with their consent.
How can mSpy help?
mSpy has all it takes to make a good mobile phone tracker app. The features include:
- Easy install
- Message monitoring Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Tinder, Telegram and more)
- Call logs (incoming and outgoing)
- GPS location
- Tracks travel routes, geo-fencing
- No rooting necessary for Android devices
- WiFi network detecting (check wifi connections on a device and block unsafe ones)
That’s it. Hopefully this post helped. If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions, you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment below.