Reverse Landline Phone Lookup
Get Owner’s Name, Address & More!
A landline phone, also known as a fixed-line home phone, is a device that delivers phone calls by transmitting voice signals by fiber-optic cable or a metal wire to transmit voice signals, as opposed to mobiles using radio waves.
When receiving a landline call, the real question is who’s on the other side of the line? It could be a long-lost friend/relative, or maybe a scammer waiting for you to be tricked to pick up. If you’re looking for ways to find out who the caller could be and the potential purpose of this call, you’re at the right place! This article provides 3 ways for you to search for a landline number and get its related owner information.
Method 1: Contacting the Phone Company
Phone service companies keep a log of your incoming and outgoing calls. So as an option, you can contact your phone service provider to see if they can give you clues to find out the owner of a landline phone number. It’s usually done by requesting a copy of your phone call logs or checking it when receiving your monthly statement. Some carriers can even provide the name and address of that caller when the information is available.
Method 2: Trace a Landline Phone Number with Intelius
A reverse phone lookup tool allows you to search a landline phone number and discover who is the registered owner of it. Intelius is one of the most well-known leading providers of phone number search services.
Intelius can display an easy-to-read, yet comprehensive report that may contain the owner’s name, email, photos, address history, social media profiles, criminal and arrest records, and work profiles.
With Intelius, you’re only a couple of keystrokes away from knowing who it is that’s calling you.
Follow the steps below to find the owner of a fixed-line phone number:
- Go to the official website of Intelius.
- Enter the number and click SEARCH.
- Wait a few seconds for Intelius to search the databases. Once it locates a match, a detailed report will be available to review upon purchasing a membership plan.
Method 3: Reverse Landline Number Lookup with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is another popular destination for detailed and often very accurate personal information linked to a landline phone number. Apart from the caller’s name and social media profiles, BeenVerified is also able to provide the caller’s other possible numbers, and work history and detects neighbor spoofing and nuisance caller, with just a landline number, when available.
Here’s how to run a landline phone search with BeenVerified:
- Go to the Reverse Phone Lookup page of BeenVerified.
- Enter a phone number and click SEARCH.
- BeenVerified’s search engine will dig deep into its database. It is likely to suggest multiple potential owners of this number due to a shared/family mobile plan, or a transferal of ownership. But don’t worry, BeenVerified will display who’s the most recent and possible caller on the top. Click to view one of the results, BeenVerified will return an easy-to-read report disclosing the name, other possible numbers and much more information when available.
Keep in mind that sometimes the registered owner might not be the person who’s trying to reach you. Information provided by reverse phone lookup tools can give you clues about who they might be and the potential purpose of their calls. In order to protect your information and prevent yourself from being scammed or swindled, We would suggest you not answer calls from or give any personal information to an unknown number.
That’s the end of this post. Hope you’ll find these methods helpful in looking up a landline phone number. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave us a comment below, thanks!