Reverse Email Lookup
Find email owner on 55+ social networks.
It is no secret that a phone number or email address is required when signing up at dating sites. This makes it useful information when you want to find out if your friend, romantic partner, or love interest has a dating profile. And this post shows you exactly how to search an email address for dating sites. Read on…
1. Search here (Quickest & Easiest)
The easiest and most effective way to search an email address for dating site accounts is to do it right here:
Unlock up to 55 social & dating profiles.
2. Find someone on 55+ social networks with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is a well-trusted and reputable people search tool. With billions of records in its database, it allows you to find a person on 55+ social and dating networks (and dig out a ton of associated information) – just by searching their email address. With BeenVerified, you can even run a deep background search about almost any US-based individual.
The whole lookup process is quick, legit, and anonymous (The person you searched will not be notified that you pulled a report).
- Go to BeenVerified Email Search.
- Enter the person’s email address and hit SEARCH.
- In a few minutes, Beenverified will generate a robust report of the email owner. This includes all social media and dating profiles linked to the email address.
3. Find someone’s online trail with PeopleLooker
PeopleLooker is a 6-in-one people search tool. It allows you to search by email address, name, phone number, home address, and social media username and builds an easy-to-read profile for your perusal.
The site has a modern and sleek interface, which eases the pressure of finding out a person’s secret dating profiles. It can search up to 120 social networks, including Tinder, OKCupid, Hinge, etc. With PeopleLooker, dating profiles may not be as hidden as you think!
- Go to PeopleLooker Official Website.
- Choose Email Search, then pop the email address into the search bar and hit Search.
- Wait as PeopleLooker fetches matching records and builds it into a detailed report for you.
The full report is ready and waiting. To unlock it though, you’ll need to pay a fee. The good news is, PeopleLooker is now offering a 7-day trial for only $1. During the trial, you will have access to PeopleLooker’s full features and the entirety of the data.
4. Deep profile search with Spokeo
If you want a deeper dive into a person’s social media life (read: hidden social media accounts), then you cannot miss out on Spokeo. Spokeo is a powerful profile searcher tool that is capable of unlocking 120+ social and dating websites, allowing you to trace almost anyone’s online footprints, from the mega-networks such as Facebook and Instagram to the lesser-known ones.
When you run a reverse email lookup at Spokeo, it will start scanning its database for matching results and provide you with free basic information for preview. This allows you to pinpoint the person you look up and decide whether to continue to the full report.
- Go to Spokeo email search page.
- Plug in the email address whose linked dating site profiles you want to find out about and SEARCH NOW.
- You’ll get all profile matches for the email address with a photo which you can relate to. Click on the corresponding links for each social network, and you’ll be directed to the person’s profile.
5. Google advanced search
The internet is bristling with apps and websites for you to find someone on dating sites – with only a couple of keystrokes (Mostly they are paid options, but the fee is quite negligible because time is gold).
If, however, you’re unsatisfied at what turns up or for any reasons you prefer to do the digging on your own, Google is your best buddy. Google Advanced Search is a special searching method by Google. By employing special search operators, it allows you to specify your requirement, which helps you filter out unimportant results and key in on the information that you may want to find out about.
Look up owner on 55+ social networks.
Here is how to use Google Advanced Search to check whether an email is used to register for a dating website.
- Go to Google Advanced Search.
- In this exact word or phrase, plug in the email address. Then in site or domain, type in the domain of a dating website where you suspect the individual would be on (e.g. tinder.com). Scroll through the requirements and add the details as you see fit. Once done, click Advanced Search.
- Within a millisecond, all related results will pop up.
- Repeat the steps until you’ve searched the email address on all dating websites that you know.
Whether you have a sneaky suspicion that your boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse has a secret dating profile, or you’re just intrigued to find out if your friend or romantic interest is on a dating site, you can run an email lookup to find out. Among all online people search tools, our top recommendations are BeenVerified, PeopleLooker and Spokeo. They can help you quickly trace the email address to its owner, and find available dating profiles linked to the email address. Alternatively, if you prefer the manual route, you can try Google Advanced Search. It is a sophisticated search method by Google to make your manual search more efficient.
Social Media Search
Look up email on 55+ social networks.