Sometimes the orientation of your iPhone videos is not what you want. But you should still be able to rotate them easily on your iPhone. The following are the methods you should try.
Rotate your videos using iMovie
- Open iMovie.
- Tap Create Project.
- Tap Movie.
- Select the video you want to rotate, then tap Create Movie.
- Use two fingers to make a clockwise or counter-clockwise twisting gesture over the video until you see an arrow appears.
- Repeat step 5 until the video orientation looks good to you.
- Tap Done to save this video project.
- Tap the Share icon to export your video or share it with your friends.
This is how you can rotate your videos on iPhone. Please leave us a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.