How to Rotate a Video in Windows Media Player [SOLVED]
If you find the video you filmed oriented sideways or upside down on your computer, you’re not alone. We’ve all been there. But don’t worry, we’re going to show you 2 easy ways to rotate your video back to normal. Check them out…
Choose the way you prefer
Note that Windows Media Player is a just a player that is devoid of the video editing feature. So you might have to check out these 2 options until you set the video in the correct orientation. Both the options work in Windows 10, 8 and 7. Just browse through the list and take your pick:
Windows Movie Maker, aka Movie Maker 10 – Tell Your Story is a basic video editing app developed by Microsoft. With it, you can easily use the Rotate Videos feature to flip the right side of your video up. Here’s how:
- Download Movie Maker 10 – Tell Your Story from Microsoft’s official website.
- Launch Movie Maker 10 – Tell Your Story and click Rotate Videos and select your video from its location.
- Click Rotate left or Rotate right until the video file is oriented properly and click Save video.
- Click the Play button and you’ll be good to go!
VideoProc will be your ideal choice if you’re looking to do more than changing the orientation of your video. In fact, it’s a professional video processing program capable of video editing, downloading, recording etc. First things first, let me show you how to rotate a video with VideoProc WITHOUT quality loss.
- Download VideoProc and run VideoProc.
- Click Video.
- Click the add video icon to add your video from its location.
- Click the Option button.
- Click Rotate Left or Rotate Right until the video file is oriented properly and click Done.
- Now congrats! You’ve successfully oriented your video to the right direction and feel free to unlock the rest of the features in VideoProc!
There you go – 2 easy options for your to flip your video to the right orientation. Hope this helps and feel free to drop us a comment if you have any further questions or ideas to share with us. 🙂