Do you know that you can actually enhance your Roblox experience massively by playing it in VR? That’s why we’re posting this article. If you’ve got Quest 2 but don’t know how to get it ready for playing Roblox, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through a few steps on how to play Roblox in VR on Oculus Quest 2.
Before getting started
Roblox isn’t available as an Oculus Quest 2 game, so you’ll first need a VR-ready PC. That means your PC needs to meet the minimum system requirements:
|CPU||Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater|
|VIDEO CARD||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon 400 Series or better|
|DEDICATED VIDEO RAM||3 GB|
After you’ve confirmed that your PC can run Oculus Quest 2, you’ll need a link cable to connect your PC to your Quest 2.
When you’ve got what you need, follow the instructions below in order to get Roblox on your Quest 2.
How to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2
- Head to the Oculus Quest 2 setup page and click DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Launch the app. Make sure you click Devices on the left pane.
- Click Add Headset.
- Select Quest 2, then click Continue.
- Connect your Quest 2 to your computer with the link cable and click Continue.
- Click Continue on the Check Your Cable Connection screen.
- Click Close when the setup is complete.
- Put your headset on.
- When prompted to Enable Oculus Link, select Enable.
- From the Oculus app, click Settings. Then select the General section and toggle on Unknown sources.
- Click Allow.
- Head back to roblox.com and select one of several VR-compatible games. Launch a game and put on your headset. Then you’ll be playing Roblox in VR.
Note that you need to enable VR Mode from the in-game settings. Follow the instructions below to do this.
First, press ESC on your keyboard or click on the hamburger menu button in the upper right corner of the screen to bring up the System Menu.
Under Settings, toggle the VR option to On.
So this is how you can play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2. If you want to know how to get free Robux easily and quickly, refer to this post: How to Get Free Robux Easily Using Microsoft Rewards