[SOLVED] Play Roblox at school – Updated 2023
As a global online game platform that brings players together through play, Roblox is getting more and more popular among young players. Although kids of all ages love Roblox, teachers and parents may not. Schools are blocking any other social network and games, and Roblox is no exception. If you’re wondering how to play Roblox at school, you’ve come to the right place! After reading this article, you’ll learn a super easy way to get Roblox unblocked at school.
Table of contents
How to unlock Roblox at school
The school network usually blocks almost everything that is not educational. To bypass restrictions and play Roblox at school, you’ll need a VPN (virtual private network).
A VPN allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to access online resources over the Internet. With the VPN service, you’ll get a new IP address, which would not only hides your online activities, but also bypasses any restrcitions put in place on your school network.
A paid and reliable VPN usually delivers a better and more stable performance during peak hours, so it guarantees your smooth gaming experience while playing Roblox.
If you’re not sure which VPN you should choose, here we recommend: NordVPN.
With NordVPN, you’ll
- Get secure and private access to the internet
- Protect all your devices from ISP tracking
- Unblock geo-restricted websites and online services, and more!
Get NordVPN with a discount!
Enjoy fast and stable internet connection!
You can just follow the step-by-step guide to unblock Roblox at school:
Select the platform you play Roblox on at school first:
Play Roblox on your Chromebook (Chrome OS)
Play Roblox on a Chromebook? There are two methods for you to try, depending on whether the Chromebook you’re using has support for Play Store or not.
If the Chromebook you’re using has support for Play Store, follow the steps below to get Roblox unblocked at school:
- On your Chromebook, go to Settings > Apps. Locate the Google Play Store section and click Turn on next to it to enable Play Store on the Chromebook.
- Launch Play Store to download and install the NordVPN app on your device.
- Launch NordVPN on your Chrommebook, sign in with your NordVPN account.
- Click QUICK CONNECT to create a sesure and encrypted connection.
- Download and install Roblox on your Chromebook to start playing.
If the Chromebook doesn’t have Play Store support, you’ll need an app called ARC Welder to install Android APKs directly. Here is how to do it:
- Install the ARC Welder extension on Chrome.
- Downlaod the APK file of Roblox app.
- Download the APK file of NordVPN app.
- Launch ARC Welder, select the directory where the NordVPN APK file is download, then click Open.
- Click Add your APK to select the NordVPN APK file and click Open and Test to run the NordVPN app on Chromebook.
- Use your NordVPN account to sign in and click QUICK CONNECT to create a sesure and encrypted connection.
- Repeat step 4 -5 to run Roblox on Chromebook.
It will take some time to complete loading the Roblox app. After a while, you’ll be able to run Roblox on your Chromebook with a secure and stale NordVPN connection.
Play Roblox on your iOS / iPadOS / Android / Windows / Mac
If you play Roblox on your iPhone, Android phone, Windows computer or Mac, it’s much easier to unblock Roblox at school.
NordVPN offers user-friendly VPN software for all major operating systems including Android, Windows, macOS, iOS / iPadOS, Linux and more!
You just need to download and install the corresponding NordVPN client on your device, sign in with your NordVPN account, then create a secure, encrypted and stable connection before playing Roblox.
Tips: don’t forget to grab a discount before you decided to purchase NordVPN!
Hopefully, after reading this article, you’ve get Roblox unblocked at school. If you have any questions or suggestions on this topic, feel free to leave us a comment below. Thanks for reading and it’s time to enjoy Roblox!
You may also like…
Get NordVPN with 60% off ($3.29/month)
2000+ Secure VPN Servers In 75+ Locations.