You can see so many people sharing their food in social media, why not try to cook by yourself? Cooking is not hard and can give you a sense of accomplishment. Here in this post, I’ll provide you a healthy and easy to make a sugar-free apple cake!
This apple cake is not only sugar-free but also flour-free and oil-free! The cake is super easy to make and tasty!
If you are on diet and love apple and cake, this recipe is a choice! Make a healthy cake for you and your family!
- One big apple
- An egg
- 30g (sugar-free) milk powder or 30g protein powder
- 15g instant oats
How to make a sugar-free, oil-free and flour-free apple cake
- Peel the apple and cut it into thin slices.
- Put the egg, 30g milk powder, and 15g instant oats into a blender. You can replace the milk powder with the same amount of protein powder.
Note: If you like to taste grainy of the oat in the cake, you don’t need to use the blender, just stir them together in a bowl.
- Stir apple slices with the mixture in a big bowl. The apple slices will become juicy while stirring.
- Get a deep bowl, put the cooking paper inside the bowl. Or you can use plastic wrap if you’re baking with a microwave.
- Put the apple slices into the bowl tightly.
Note: If you decide to use a microwave, leave some space.
- Bake with oven: Cover with tin foil. Bake with180°C for 30 minutes.
Bake with microwave: High power level for 8 minutes.
Note: No need to cover.
- Cut it into a square shape. Top with Greek yogurt and decorate it with rosemary.
You can change toppings and decorate with other herbs.
Here I recommend My Protein Impact Whey Protein. It’s vegetarian and gluten-free. Remember to grab the coupon before shopping.
- Click Get Code.
- Click Copy, then click Go to us.myprotein.com.
- Choose the product you like and add them to your cart.
- Paste coupon code into the box then clicks Use Code.
- Now you’re ready to Checkout.
Note: If you spend over $60 (after using coupon code), you can get a FREE gift.
To find other online coupons and deals, please visit our Coupons page!