Reverse Phone Lookup
Get Owner’s Name, Address & More!
In today’s world, scam calls are not new in our daily life. These scam calls are often shown as unknown. For these calls, you may be puzzled. You do not know who is calling you and whether you should answer it. You even do not know if these unknown phone numbers can be traced. Surely it is legal and feasible to trace these phone numbers. In this article, you can learn three methods to look up phone numbers.
Table of contents
Method 1: Google search
Whenever you need to look for information, you can regard Google as your first option. It is easy and free. You can just type the phone number you want to look up on the search bar. Once the search results show up, scroll down your mouse until you find the information that is helpful.
Even though Google search is easy and free, it is not the best. It is common that you may find nothing in the end. So if you cannot find out the effective information by Google search, you can move to the next method.
Method 2: Social media platform search
When people are victimized from a scam call, they may expose the phone number on social media. Therefore, you can look up the phone number by going to social media including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit.
- Go to social media and just type the phone number you want to look up on the search bar.
- Scroll through the search results to look up for the useful information.
If someone has exposed this phone number you are looking for, you can judge from exposed information contents and comments below.
But the information disclosed is limited, you may not get a complete information report about the caller. In order to further know the caller, I will recommend you to use the reverse phone search tools.
Method 3: Reverse phone search tools
If you have tried the above free methods, you still can not figure out the caller. You can try the paid reverse phone search tools below.
Option 1: BeenVerified
BeenVerified is a professional tool to lookup phone numbers. It is legal, reliable, easy-to-use and affordable. This powerful tool can also provide a one-stop-service. By just entering the phone number, you can search for the caller and get a detailed report about him. Whenever you want to know the caller, you can choose BeenVerified as your search tool.
- Go to BeenVerified’s search page.
- Click Phone Lookup and then type the phone number. Click the SEARCH button.
- Wait for a few minutes until a detailed report is generated. Based on the report, you can get the information including Potential Owners, Email Addresses, Social Media & Websites and so on.
Option 2: Truthfinder
TruthFinder is one of the most popular public record search engines. It can search the databases to uncover the information that normal search engines usually can’t find. Through TruthFinder’s phone number lookup service, you can get not just a name related to the phone number, but more reliable information. If you want to know the caller, you can choose the Truthfinder’s reverse phone lookup tool.
- Go to the Truthfinder’s official website.
- Click REVERSE PHONE LOOKUP and then type the phone number. Click the SEARCH button.
- The dialog below will pop up. Click the CONFIRM button.
- Wait for a minute and then a detailed report will be generated. To view the report, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can follow the on-screen prompts to sign up.
- Then you can access the detailed report. In this background report, you can know the person’s contact info, social media, criminal and financial-related records and so on.
Option 3: Spokeo
Spokeo is an intelligent and fast search tool that helps people to know the phone owner’s information. It collects a wide range of industry-leading data sources. What’s more, it can combine all the data into an easy-to-understand report in seconds.
- Visit Spokeo official website.
- Click PHONE and type the phone number. Then click the SEARCH NOW button.
- The Spokeo will prompt you to purchase membership. By clicking the CONTINUE button, you can get the report for the phone number and enjoy a 7-day free Spokeo trial membership with a special price.
- Type your payment information by following the on-screen prompts. Then you can get a detailed report that contains relevant information with the phone number.
Option 4: PeopleLooker
PeopleLooker provides an easy way to search for the caller. It is simple, fast and affordable. The powerful search tool can provide not only the name of the caller, but more information about the person. If you want to look up the caller, you can use the PeopleLooker’s Phone Number Search service.
- Go to the PeopleLooker official website.
- Click Phone Search and type the phone number. Then click the Search button.
- The PeopleLooker will take a few minutes to generate the report. To see the results, you have to sign in. Type your Email address, then Password. Click Sign In. If you don’t have an account, you can click Joint Today on the top-right to join a membership.
- You will get a complete report about the phone number. In this report, you can know Potential Owners, Email Addresses, Social Media & Websites and so on.
If you have tried all the above search tools, both free and paid, you still cannot know the caller. It is likely that it is a robocall. To block robocalls, you can use your phone’s Do Not Disturb function.
Hopefully this article is helpful to you. If you have suggestions or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.