If you’re playing Roblox games, you probably would favorite some games, clothing, accessories and other items. But finding them isn’t that intuitive. You’ll need to navigate to the favorites section of your profile. From there you’ll find your favorites are sorted in a nice, big list.
Read on and learn how to look at Roblox Favorites:
How to look at Roblox Favorites on PC
- Log into your account.
- Click Profile from the left of the page.
- Scroll down and you’ll see the Favorites section. Click Favorites ?.
If you can’t find the Favorites section here, try to replace profile at the end of the URL with favorites. Then press Enter.
When you’re on the My Favorites page, you’ll see all the items that you’ve favorited (clothing, accessories and other catalog items).
How to find Favorites on Roblox mobile
- Open the app and make sure you’ve logged into your account.
- Tap on the three dots located in the bottom right.
- Select Profile.
- Then you’ll find the Favorites section. Tap on Favorites ?.
- There, you can tap on the drop-down to show other items that you’ve favorited.
Bonus: tricks to get cheap Robux
Have been wondering how you can get Robux deals? Try using Coupert! It is a free and legit browser extension that tells you if there are promo codes available when you’re purchasing Robux.
- Add Coupert to your browser.
- Head to robux purchasing page or Amazon and shop as you normally do. Upon checkout, an alert will pop up telling you if there are available promo codes and apply the best discount for you automatically. If there are no codes showing up, click on the Coupert icon on the top right. Then copy the codes that appear.
If you purchase Robux from Amazon, you can first claim an Amazon gift card for free. Free-to-join veteran survey sites such as Toluna can allow you to earn points by taking various surveys. When you rack up 75,000 points, you can redeem a $25 Amazon gift card.