Neptune Rising is a Kodi video add-on which streams free movies and TV shows. With its neatly organized layout and a vast array of media content, it has become the most recent pet add-on among the Kodi community.
Wondering what’s so great inside Neptune Rising that makes it so wildly popular? Well, you’re only 4 steps to finding it out!
How to install Neptune Rising on Kodi
Step 1: Enable unknown sources
Before we install any third-party add-ons on Kodi, we need to make sure to enable unknown sources. To do so:
1) Launch Kodi. Then click the Settings icon > System settings.
2) Click Add-ons and make sure the toggle next to Unknown sources is turned on.
3) Click Yes to confirm the warning message for enabling the toggle if asked.
Step 2: Add Blamo Repository source path
Step 2 is to add Blamo Repository source path to File manager. Here’s how:
1) On your keyboard, press the Esc key and click File manager.
2) Double-click on Add source and click <None>.
3) Copy & paste http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ into the box and enter blamo.
Step 3: Install the Blamo Repository
Step 3 is to install Blamo Repository since it’s where we install our Neptune Rising from.
1) On your keyboard, press Esc twice to be back at the home screen. Then click on Add-ons.
2) Click the icon on the upper-left.
3) Click on Install from zip file.
4) Click on blamo.
5) Click on the repository.blamo.zip file.
6) Wait for a couple of seconds for a notification to pop up.
Step 4: Install the Neptune Rising Add-on
1) Click Install from repository.
2) Click Blamo Repo > Video add-ons > Neptune Rising.
3) Click Install.
4) Wait a little while until you get a successful installation notification message.
5) Click on Neptune Rising > open.
And voila! Now you have a whole wealth of movies and TV shows all at your fingertip. Enjoy!
A WORD OF WARNING: Super Easy does not condone any activities of copyright infringement. We highly suggest users watch ONLY contents that are legally available in the public domain. Be sure to use a securely encrypted VPN to protect your anonymity and privacy if you’re to watch any geo-restricted media contents.