Amazon Prime Video Free Trial
For 30 days to 6 months
Searching for NBA League Pass deal for the coming season? You’ve come to the right place. This post contains its pricing, how to get the best deal on NBA League Pass, and even for free.
How to get NBA League Pass for free or cheaper
1. Get NBA League Pass free trial
NBA League Pass is a regular-season package that is now available through Amazon Prime Video Channels. And you can access Prime Video Channels by becoming an Amazon Prime member because it is the Prime benefit that lets you choose your channels.
1) Click the link to Amazon Prime Video Channel.
2) Click the League Pass $14.99/month button.
3) Create an Amazon account and choose a plan.
4) Follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll need to enter your details to confirm your eligibility and add your payment information.
5) Add NBA League Pass to your channel. No cable is required.
According to Amazon, you can be logged into up to five devices, featuring five concurrent streams at a time. You cancel the service at any time.
2. Use third-party sites
The goal is to watch NBA games for free, so if there’re free sites that let you watch the NBA live for free, you don’t need to pay for the NBA game pass. Here’s one site that offers NBA live for free, but it has annoying pop-up ads.
1) Go to Streameast.
2) Click NBA/NBA Steams as you like. You can also watch other games online.
3) Click the game you want to watch and enjoy!
If you’re blocked from the page, we recommend NordVPN as our top pick due to its speed, security, and ease of use.
1) Download NordVPN and set up your account.
2) Log into your account.
3) Connect to a chosen country’s VPN server.
4) Go to Streameast to watch NBA games.
3. Buy NBA League Pass at a cheaper price
NBA League Pass is a regular-season package that allows NBA fans to watch NBA games for teams outside of their local area. But do you know you can use promo codes to buy NBA league pass?
Coupert is a powerful free promo code searching tool just like Honey, would tell you if there are available coupons for a site and get you the promo codes automatically on the purchase process. What’s more, it offers cashback after you pay with this extension, which means you can get NBA League Pass at a cheaper price.
1) Install Coupert on your browser for free and sign up.
2) Go to NBA.com and click the Coupert icon in the upper-right corner.
3) Then you’ll see all available coupons. Now you can start saving with Coupert. (You can get a cashback even if there isn’t a working promo code).
So you’ll get a discount AND a cashback through Coupert!
Coupert is 100% free to join, and 100% legit. It’s 100% trustable and reliable, if it says there are no working coupons, there’s no need to waste time searching for coupons online.
If you’re not in the U.S. but want to watch the game, a VPN can help you bypass the region’s limitations easily.
How to stream NBA on your big-screen TV
StreamLocator is a great product that widens your selection of TV. It lets you stream without borders and requires no technical skills. It works on every device, including those that don’t work with VPN apps. So you can watch live sports on your big screen TV smoothly even though you’re outside of the country.
It’s super easy to use, just plug the StreamLocator Hub into your router, then connect your device to the StreamLocator network, and bingo! You can stream without borders!
This is all about the NBA League Pass. Even if you can’t get NBA League Pass free trial, there’re other ways to watch NBA games for free. The method we provide have advantages and disadvantages, choose the methods according to your own need.
Hopefully, you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave your comment below.