Old Navy is a stylish clothing retailer for people of all ages that sells both in-store and online. Although it offers high-quality clothing and accessories at amazing prices, no one will reject more savings with a free shipping service.
If you’re wondering how to get free shipping at Old Navy, then you’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll show you how to get free shipping at Old Navy and save even more. Read on to find out.
Table of contents
- Does Old Navy offer free shipping?
- How to get free shipping at Old Navy?
- How to save more at Old Navy?
Get Old Navy Coupons with Coupert
Coupert automatically finds and applies every available code, all for free!
Does Old Navy offer free shipping?
Yes, Old Navy offers free shipping for Navyist Rewards members on all orders over $50. It’s free to join the Navyist Rewards Program.
If you are not a Navyist Rewards member, you can still have other ways to get free shipping at Old Navy.
How to get free shipping at Old Navy?
In addition to reaching a certain amount, you can still save on shipping at Old Navy with the following tips:
1. Use an Old Navy free shipping code
Before purchasing at Old Navy, be sure to grab a free shipping code from our offers page for Old Navy, which we keep updated regularly with Old Navy’s free shipping coupon codes, as well as other deals.
If you’re sick of searching for coupons each time you shop at Old Navy, but you still want the discounts, you should definitely give Coupert a shot!
Coupert is a free browser extension, which can automatically find coupons and apply the best coupon code at checkout. To get actual working promo codes for Old Navy, all you’ve to do is to install the extension, then you just shop as you normally do. Here’s how:
- Add Coupert to your browser.
- Go to oldnavy.gap.com and click the Coupert icon at the top right corner. Then you will see all the available promo codes.
- Or you can just shop as you normally do and Coupert will pop up when you check out. Click ‘Apply Coupons’ and the extension will try them all to find the one that gives you the best discount, then apply it for you automatically.
So with Coupert, you can get the best available discount without even lifting a finger! Why not give it a try?
2. Take advantage of Old Navy’s Buy Online, Pickup In-Store service
Old Navy offers a buy online, pickup in-store service for free, with which you can save your shipping money for a burger.
How it works:
- Find something you love & choose the BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE option.
- Wait for your email, head in-store to pick up. Your order will be held up to 5 days from the time you receive the confirmation email.
- Enjoy your new clothes.
3. Subscribe to Old Navy’s newsletter
To make sure you won’t miss out on the latest sales, free shipping promotions, and special discounts, you can sign up for the Old Navy email subscription service and take 20% off your purchase.
How to save more at Old Navy?
There are many ways you can save even more when shopping at Old Navy. Here we round up 5 simple tips you can follow.
1. Earn cash back from Extrabux
Extrabux is a cashback shopping site, with which you can get up to 30% your purchase price back when you buy from one of 10,000+ participating stores. And unlike coupon codes, it’s guaranteed to work every time!
To earn cash back when shopping at Old Navy:
- Sign up at Extrabux with an email and password.
- Go to the Old Navy store page at Extrabux.com.
- Click the “Start Shopping” button, then you’ll be redirected to the Old Navy website. Then you can shop as you normally would.
- Your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account in 1-7 days.
2. Join the Navyist Rewards program and apply for a credit card
Navyist Rewards is Old Navy’s loyalty program. It’s free to join. The rewards member can earn 1 point for every $1 spent. 100 points = $1 reward.
If you open a Navyist Rewards credit card, you can earn 5 points for every $1 spent. There is no annual fee to apply for an Old Navy credit card. Besides, you’ll get an extra 30% off your first purchase when you use your new card.
Both Cardmembers and Members will receive free shipping with a purchase of $50 or more.
3. Participate in Old Navy’s Super Cash program
Super Cash is a program for customers to get more savings at Old Navy stores and online. The coupons can be earned and redeemed during specific ‘Super Cash’ periods throughout the year. The way it works is simple: During the earning period, you’ll earn $10 Super Cash for every $25 you spent, which then can be redeemed in the following redemption period.
- GO BANANAS, then add products to your cart and reach the $25 Super Cash threshold.
- Go to CHECKOUT and sign in. Copy and paste your code from your email into the Promotions & Rewards field. Hit APPLY.
- You just saved $10 for every $25 you spent. PLACE ORDER and rejoice.
4. Check out the Sale and Clearance section of Old Navy website
The Sale and Clearance sections are available on each of the Old Navy categories. These Clearance and Sale sections make it much easier for you to get the best deals on your Old Navy purchases, so it’s always a good idea to look at them early on, especially if you’re not quite sure what products you’re most interested in.
5. Follow Old Navy on social media
So that’s all about how to get free shipping at Old Navy and several tips to save more at Old Navy. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.