Yes! Survey Junkie is offering free iTunes gift cards for taking simple surveys.
With an iTunes gift card, you can purchase apps, books, TV shows, songs or whatever you want from iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks, and Apple Music. But do you know there are simple tricks you can score an iTunes gift card for free or with extra discounts? Read this post to explore all the saving hacks!
How to get free iTunes gift cards
There are a lot of websites or generators that promise free iTunes gift codes, but they actually give nothing other than stealing your personal information. For legitimate ways to grab an iTunes gift card, read below.
Method 1 – Take opinion surveys
Taking opinion surveys is an easy and legit way for you to earn real cash and a variety of gift cards for games or services. Without startup fees or complex threshold, you can start monetizing your spare time as long as you have an Internet connection.
To make the most of your time and effort, you should join reputable and high-pay survey websites. And here are our recommendations:
#1 Survey Junkie
Founded in 2013, Survey Junkie is a popular community where millions of people are sharing opinions and ideas in exchange for rewards. By enrolling as a member, you have various fun ways to join and earn, such as taking surveys, participating in focus groups, sharing your digital browsing activities, and so on.
1) Register an account at Survey Junkie with your email or Google or Facebook account.
2) Answer a few basic questions.
3) Go to your email inbox and confirm the email. The confirmation is necessary if you want to redeem the points you earned into cash. And doing this will also give you 25 bonus points.
If you don’t receive the confirmation email:
- Search for the email in the Spam or Trash folders.
- Check if you provide the correct email address via My Profile. If not, you may input the correct email address in the e-Giftcard email field and click Update. A new confirmation email will be sent to that email address and also the e-gift card rewards will also be sent to that email. Or you could consider signing up again with the correct email address.
Completing each survey will give you different points depending on the time needed. 100 points equals $1. In some cases, you may be disqualified or terminated from a survey, but you can still earn $0.02 to $0.03 for the time spent.
#2 Branded Surveys
Branded Surveys is the world’s leading market research community that rewards people from the US, UK, and Canada for their opinions. The platform is straightforward to use: you take surveys or polls or refer friends to get paid. Most surveys are worth between $1 and $3. By completing surveys consistenly, you’ll be upgraded to Branded Elite and unlock extra weekly bonus points.
1) Sign up at Branded Surveys with your email and create a password.
2) Fill in basic information.
3) Check your email inbox to verify the email. Once done, you’ll receive a sign-up bonus and Branded Surveys will collect surveys relevant to your preferences.
3) You could land on the survey dashboard after the profile is set up. Start earning cash right away!
Every survey pays out differently, from 50 to 300 points. Once reaching 500 points, equivalent to $5, you could cash via PayPal or redeem gift cards to your favorite retailers like nintendo eshop, xbox, and more.
- Swagbucks – Earn 1,000 SB for a $10 Gift Card. You can use this link to register for bonus points.
- Toluna – Answer simple surveys to redeem a $15 iTunes eGift card
- PointsPrizes – A range of gift cards is available for redemption.
Method 2 – Buy discounted gift cards
Deals or discounts for iTunes gift cards are uncommon even from large online retailers such as Amazon, eBay or Costco. But as another way of saving, you can try to grab some rebate or extra rewards on your iTunes gift card purchase.
For example, Gift Card Granny offers 1% cashback on your card purchase. Besides, if you own a Target RedCard or have enrolled in the Best Buy Rewards program, you’ll also enjoy different rebate rates when shopping on these platforms.
When you get hold of a valid iTunes gift card code, follow this tutorial to redeem it on your devices.
Read More: How to get Apple Music for free
Hopefully this post covers everything you want to know about free iTunes gift cards. We’ll keep updating the latest iTunes deals, so make sure to bookmark this page and stay tuned! If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.