Discovery+ 7 Day Free Trial
If you’re a fan of nature programs, cooking shows and all sorts of TV series from HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Discovery Channel, and more, the Discovery+ streaming service is a good choice. This post is going to tell you all the information about Discovery Plus.
Table of contents
How to get Discovery Plus for free
The discovery+ has two plans: $4.99 per month and $6.99 per month for Ad-free. The price is fair enough, but if you want to try it before paying for it, please read on.
1. Get the 7-day free trial
New users can enjoy a 7-day free trial, don’t forget to cancel it before the end date. You can cancel or change plans at any time.
- Go to dicoveryplus.com.
- Click Start Free Trial.
- Choose a plan and click Continue.
- Create your account.
- Enter your billing information and click Agree and Continue.
- You can enjoy the subscription for free.
If you’re an enrolled student, you can enjoy a student discount, get discovery+ for $2.99 per month! Start a free trial and the student subscription for discovery+ starts charging you @2.99/mo. when the trial ends.
- Go to the discoveryplus site.
- Click Get Started.
- Click Start Free Trial.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to verify your students status.
- Start streaming and enjoy!
2. Take advantage of Verizon
If you’re a Verizon customer, getting Discovery Plus for free is an easy task. New and existing Verizon customers are eligible to enroll. You can get 12 months Discorvery+ for free with Play More or Get More Unlimited plans, or 6 months for other Unlimited plans.
To get the Discovery plus, you must be the account owner or an account manager to continue with enrollment.
- Register or sign in to My Verizon.
- Click Account and select Add-ons and apps overview.
- Click See all eligible add-ons.
- Scroll down to find discovery+ and click Get it now.
- Under Review, click to accept the Terms and Conditions, then click Enroll in discovery+.
- Click Go to discovery+.
- Create your discovery+ account or sign in.
How to save on Discovery Plus
If you’re not a Verizon customer or a student and you’ve ended up with the 7-day free trial, you can use the Discovery Plus promo code to save some money. If you’re sick of searching coupons and promo codes on the internet, why not try Coupert. A free tool that would ease the process and save time.
Install the Coupert extension on your browser and it tells you if there are available coupons for a site.
- Install Coupert on your browser for free and sign up.
- Go to discoveryplus.com and click the Coupert icon on the upper-right corner.
- Then you’ll see all available coupons. Now you can start saving with Coupert. (You can get a cashback even if there isn’t a working promo code).
Coupert is 100% free to join, and 100% legit. It’s 100% trustable and reliable, if it says there are no working coupons, there’s no need to waste time searching for coupons online.
How Coupert cash back works?
You earn points when you buy from one 7,000+ participating stores, and you can redeem those points for cash.
To earn points (they call it ‘gold’), just install the Coupert Chrome extension and sign up, then shop online wherever you usually do. The extension will pop up when you check out at a participating store, and all you have to do is click ‘Activate’ to earn points on your purchase. Once you accumulate $10 worth of points, you can cash out to PayPal.
So you’ll get a discount AND a cashback through Coupert!
How to watch Discovery Plus everywhere
Discovery Plus is a streaming service that is only available in the US, Indian and a few other countries. If you’re in a region where you can’t access Discovery Plus, for example, Canada, you can still get and stream Discovery Plus with the help of a reliable VPN service.
Here we recommend NordVPN as our top pick due to its speed, security and ease of use.
1) Download NordVPN and set up your account.
2) Log into your account.
3) Connect to a chosen country VPN server.
Then you’re able to access discovery plus and watch the shows you want.
That’s all information about discovery plus. If you have suggestions or ideas, you’re welcome to share with us in the comment section.