Want to connect with someone you know or not on Twitter but you don’t have their usernames? In fact, you could find them on Twitter with two steps. Enter a phone number and get accurate & up-to-date results in minutes!
Method 1 – Upload contacts to Twitter
Twitter enables you to search for users by uploading your contact list. If an account is associated with the phone numbers, it will appear on your account suggestions.
- Log in with your Twitter account.
- On the homepage, tap the profile icon > Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety.
- Scroll down and tap Discoverability and contacts.
- Toggle on Sync address book contacts. When prompted, click Sync contacts.
Once done, you could see all the available Twitter accounts of your phone contacts from the Who to follow pane.
Note that if someone turned off the discoverability in their privacy settings, you won’t be able to find them with this trick. And you’ll need a social media finder to access hidden social network data related to a phone number.
Method 2 – Find Twitter account with Intelius
Intelius is a great and simple tool to discover an individual’s social media accounts. It may help you find information on a phone number owner, such as a name, potential pictures, location, associated social media profiles, available public records, and more.
1) Go to the Intelius search page.
2) Enter a phone number and click SEARCH.
3) Wait while the report is generated. Purchase a membership plan to view the available report. The report may contain detailed information about the person, including their associated social media profiles like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Method 3 – Look up the phone number with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is also a search engine that specializes in locating social media profiles. Scouring a vast amount of data from public sources and 50+ social networks, it’s powerful in uncovering someone’s digital presence.
1) Go to BeenVerified’s phone lookup page. Enter the phone number in the search box and click Search.
2) You’ll get a thorough report that details the phone number, showing the owner’s contact details and social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook.
Method 4 – Track digital footprint with Spokeo
Spokeo, a popular people finder, features a safe and quick reverse phone search. By scanning over 120 social networks and collecting the latest data from industry-leading sources, Spokeo can help you find someone’s Twitter but also a wealth of valuable personal information.
1) Go to the Spokeo website. Select Phone search, enter the phone number in the box, and click Search Now.
2) When the search completes, Spokeo will deliver a well-organized report where you can see who owns the number, his/her email address, location, public records and social media profiles.
Different results will turn up when you search with different databases. So if you find nothing with a phone number, try inputting the person’s email address to and see how things go.
So these are two ways to find a Twitter account by phone number. If you’re serious about finding information about someone, we recommend using a dedicated people search tool like Intelius and BeenVerified. They provide up-to-date details you may not find online publicly.
Hopefully this post helped. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave your comment below.
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.