Snapchat Account Finder
Enter Name To Get Their Snapchat(s)!
There are times when we couldn’t ask someone directly for their Snapchat account but we still need it. Then how to find it with our limited information? This post introduces you to 5 best ways that allow you to find someone’s Snapchat at ease.
1. Do A Name Lookup
That’s the easiest way to discover not just a Snapchat account from someone, but to possibly get their digital footprints and other records in one search. And TruthFinder is such a name lookup tool with access to 50+ social media networks and millions of public record sources. It’s possible that you may find their extra Snapchat accounts and dating profiles.
1) Visit TruthFinder Name Lookup.
2) Enter the name and click SEARCH NOW.
3) Wait for TruthFinder to find the matching person. After purchasing a suitable plan, you’ll be able to view the reports on the available individuals who match the search. Find your target person and click OPEN REPORT.
4) In the potential owner’s report you could browse all the available details. Click SOCIAL and you could find their Snapchat info along with other associated social profiles, if available. Under one subscription you may view unlimited reports.
The TruthFinder report images are from a sample. Actual TruthFinder reports may contain more or less information.
2. Search The Phone Number
Chances are, the name you’re looking for is just too common. Then if you have their phone number, there’s a powerful reverse phone number lookup tool that could help you find their Snapchat profile: BeenVerified. Its abundant contact info sources might help you find the owner history, with additional available details to explore.
1) Go to BeenVerified Phone Number Lookup.
2) Enter the phone number and click Search.
3) Intelius can provide the phone number’s possible owners’ report in just minutes. Scroll down to see the Owner History. Click VIEW BACKGROUND REPORT to open your target person’s report, and click Social to find their Snapchat profile. And you may be able to look into many other details about the person. To view the full report you’ll need to purchase a membership plan.
The Intelius report images are from a sample. Actual Intelius reports may contain more or less information.
3. Check The Email Address
Besides the phone number, you may also register a Snapchat account with your email address. So you can certainly try to find someone’s Snapchat profile via searching their email. All you need is a good email lookup tool, Spokeo. It’s strong in social media search, possibly finding you the secret profiles, photos and videos in more than 120 platforms, including Snapchat.
1) Go to Spokeo Email Search.
2) Enter the email address of your target person and click SEARCH.
3) Spokeo finishes the search in just minutes. Then you may open the specific owner’s report to check on their social media profiles. If they have ever signed up on Snapchat, you’re likely to find the traces.
4. Try Other Username
If you know the person’s username on another social media app, the powerful username finder Social Catfish can help you locate their other social media profiles. With its access to 140+ social media platforms, it’s not hard for you to find their Snapchat account or posts in the search result, if they have one.
1) Visit Social Catfish Username Search.
2) Enter the other username you know and click Search.
3) Wait for Social Catfish to load the report. Open it and you may see all the information about the person organized under Summary. Select Usernames and Websites to find their Snapchat profiles and posts, if available.
Image Lookup For Snapchat
Upload The Photo To Get Their Snapchat & More Details!
5. Search in Snapchat
The app itself allows you to find your acquaintances through their usernames, phone numbers or emails. And it’s just a few simple steps to operate.
Option 1 – Search Their Name
Many people tend to use their original names or similar ones as their Snapchat usernames. And it gives us a chance to find them directly through the search engine of Snapchat.
1) Open your Snapchat and click the magnifier icon next to your profile picture.
2) Enter their name in the search bar and scan through the list of results to see if their potential account appears. Click View More if you want to check more Snapchat users.
3) Click the account picture to enter their profile page for more information. If you want to interact with them on Snapchat, click the add-friend icon to send them a request.
Option 2 – Add Via Contacts
Most people verify their identities on Snapchat through phone numbers. Snapchat would document them with their relevant profiles and thus allow you to find users through them. The function is called contacts syncing. And here are the steps to use it:
1) Make sure you’ve saved the target person’s phone number in the directory on your mobile phone.
2) Click your profile picture to enter your profile page. Scroll down to select Add Friends.
3) See if the phone number’s related Snapchat account is listed under Quick Add. If not, select All Contacts to find them.
To search directly on Snapchat is of course most time-saving. But it’s possible that your target person doesn’t use their own name or a similar phrase for their Snapchat username. And it’s also possible that they registered Snapchat only via email and so can’t be traced by the phone number.
In any of these cases, you could try a people search tool like TruthFinder or Intelius to search for someone’s Snapchat at ease. They may be able to return cross-referenced details that might be hard to find by yourself.
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.