FB Phone Number Finder
Enter FB username to get phone number
Meet someone on Facebook and want to make further connection? It’s possible to find out an unknown person’s phone number or email address from Facebook. If you don’t feel like asking the person directly, here are methods for you to track a Facebook account easily and secretly.
How to find phone number from Facebook
1. Check out the Facebook profile
Before trying any advanced methods, first take a look at the person’s Facebook profile at the About page > Contact and basic info section. You could find their phone numbers and email addresses if these contact details are set to be viewed.
2. Run a reverse username search (recommended)
Reverse Username Search
Type in FB username to find phone number & email
It could be challenging to find information about a Facebook user if (s)he is not active online or if you’re not connected at all. The more convenient way is to use a reverse username search tool. You can acquire a bunch of information of an unknown Facebook user even without logging in.
Option 1 – BeenVerified
BeenVerified is one of the most reputable people search engines. It scans billions of data from white pages listings, public records and hundreds of social networks. With a username, it will offer you a wealth of valuable information including the user’s real name, phone number, email address, location, criminal records and more.
1) Go to the BeenVerified username search page. Or directly type in a Facebook username below and and click Search Now.
Search for someone’s contact info with the Facebook username
2) It may take a few minutes for BeenVerified to generate a report of that Facebook user. You can uncover his/her contact details such as the real name, phone number, email address as well as other social media profiles.
BeenVerified is currently offering a 7-day trial membership for only $1. During this period, you can initiate any types of searches you want.
Option 2 – Social Catfish
Originated as a dating investigation service, Social Catfish has developed into a powerful and all-around people search engine. It allows you to look up someone online easily in various options like name, phone number, email, username or photo. The whole process is straightforward and takes only a few minutes.
1) Go to the Social Catfish search page.
2) Enter the Facebook username you’re searching for and click Search.
3) The report will cover any available information associated with the username such as the owner’s name, phone numbers, social media, addresses and so on.
Option 3 – Spokeo
Spokeo aggregates data from 120+ social networks to track someone’s online identities and digital footprints. By inputting a Facebook username, you’re gaining access to a lot of useful data. Beyond just the phone number and email address, you’ll find an array of public records.
1) Go to the Username Search page at Spokeo.
2) Type the Facebook username and click SEARCH NOW.
3) Wait for the search to complete and click Unlock Full Results. You’ll get an accurate and comprehensive report about the Facebook user. That includes phone number, email address and further more information.
3. Do a Google search
This is also a risk-free method to find information about a Facebook user that you have little knowledge of. All you need is to Google the Facebook username. It may lead you to all the websites or online forums where the username appears. That said, you may be able to find the user’s profiles on other websites and see if they leave a phone number or email elsewhere.
4. Take advantage of Google Image
Facebook users may use their photos as avatars or post real-life photos on the platform. And that could be helpful to your search. Simply run a reverse Google image search with someone’s picture and check for any relevant information found.
In most cases, you’ll find a bunch of similiar photos. Navigate to the photo sources to see if they reveal the contact info. Photo recognization might not be very accurate, but it doesn’t hurt to give a shot.
To lookup the phone number or email address of a Facebook user, there are several methods to choose from. A reverse username lookup tool, common search engines or Google Image. You could just opt for one depending on how much time you’re gonna spend.