FB Phone Number Finder
Enter FB username to get phone number
Meet someone on Facebook and want to make further connections? This post will introduce four simple ways to trace a Facebook account owner. You can easily find out the phone number or email address of an unknown person from Facebook, even if it’s hidden.
1. Check the Facebook profile
Before trying anything complicated, check the Facebook user’s profile and see if (s)he shares a phone number publicly.
If you’re on the web, log into your account, navigate to the person’s Facebook profile, click the About tab > Contact and basic info.
If you’re on the app, simply tab the user’s profile and tap See About Info.
2. Do a Google search
See blank information on the public Facebook profile? Now open Google on your browser, paste the person’s Facebook name into the search bar, and see what comes up. If the person has reused that username on other public platforms or forums, you may dig into those profiles or pages for more contact information about the user.
3. Run a reverse username search (recommended)
It’s challenging to find the phone number of a Facebook user if (s)he is not active online or if you’re not connected. But by using a reverse username search tool, you could obtain a wealth of information on an individual easily.
Option 1 – BeenVerified
As a reputable people search engine, BeenVerified hosts extensive data from white page listings, public records, and 50+ social networks. Just enter a username, and you’ll find out who’s the person behind the profile and get their phone number, email address, location, criminal records, and more.
1) Go to the BeenVerified username search page. Or directly type in a Facebook username below and click Search Now.
2) Wait a couple of minutes. BeenVerified will collect all the up-to-date information about your search subject and generate a complete report, which may contain the Facebook user’s real name, phone number, email address, and other social media profiles.
Option 2 – Social Catfish
Social Catfish is a powerful and all-around people search engine that originated from a dating investigation service. It allows you to look up someone by name, phone number, email, username or photo, and offers abundant public information that you won’t find on Google.
The search process is straightforward and takes only a few minutes.
1) Go to the Social Catfish search page.
2) Enter the Facebook username you’re searching for and click Search.
3) The Social Catfish report may unveil the identity of the Facebook account, linked phone numbers, email addresses, social media profiles, and more.
Option 3 – Spokeo
Spokeo aggregates data from 120+ social networks to track someone’s online identities and digital footprints. By inputting a Facebook username, you’ll gain access to a lot of useful data – the user’s phone number, email address together with an array of public records.
1) Go to the Username Search page at Spokeo.
2) Type the Facebook username and click SEARCH NOW.
3) Wait for the search to complete and click Unlock Full Results. You’ll get an accurate and comprehensive report about the Facebook user, which may include phone number, email address, and more.
4. Take advantage of an image search tool
Beyond just the username, avatars or real-life photos of a Facebook user are also valuable information for you to search for. Based on the visual characteristics of the image, image search tools like Google Image and Yandex will try to identify the original source and find more similar pictures.
All you need is to upload an image from Facebook to the tools. Make sure to choose high-quality and clear images that showcase the person’s face.
It’s rather difficult to get desirable results through a single search. You may take some time cross-checking the results and digging deeper to acquire helpful information.
From my experience, I tried searching a Facebook image and both Google Images and Yandex led me to websites that reveal the person’s full name. Then I searched for that name on Google and found a few pages that display the email address associated with the correct person.
Use a dedicated reverse username lookup tool to look up the phone number or email address of a Facebook user. They crawl a vast amount of public data to provide you everyday information conveniently. If you prefer a free method, Google is a helpful source.
Search for someone’s contact info with the Facebook username