I believe you know how to find people on Twitter by name, but do you know how to find someone on Twitter when you don’t know the account name? It sounds tough to find someone on Twitter without a username as Twitter is such a popular social platform with millions of users. But don’t worry, the methods we’ve gathered would help you find someone on Twitter easily and quickly.
How to find someone on Twitter without an account
Upload and manage your contact
If you have the person’s phone number or email address, Twitter allows you to find the person on Twitter if the person does have a Twitter account.
Normally, Twitter will set Let people who have your email address/phone number find you on Twitter by default. Once you’ve uploaded your contacts, Twitter will suggest you follow their accounts.
If you don’t know how to upload your contacts, just follow the steps below.
- Log in Twitter.
- Tap the profile icon on the top left corner and tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Scroll down and tap Discoverability and contacts.
- Toggle on Sync address book contacts. When you’re prompted, click Sync contacts.
When you finish the whole process, you could see the Twitter accounts associated with your contacts from the Who to follow pane.
If you couldn’t find the people’s account and you’re pretty sure he/she does have a Twitter account, they may turn off the settings so you can’t find their accounts through email or phone number.
Use people search tool
So what to do when you failed to find the Twitter accounts linked with your contacts? Don’t give up, there are other ways to search the people you want easily and quickly if you have the information about the people: phone number; email; address, and even Vehicle number.
BeenVerified is a powerful people search tool that provides a complete report that includes full name, current address, and social media accounts. It has 5 ways to help you search a person’s Twitter account, it’s huge database helps you look through billions of data in a few seconds to search the correct information you need.
1) Go to BeenVerified.
2) Select Phone Lookup/ Email Lookup/Address Lookup and enter the information in the search box. Then click Search.
3) Since BeenVerified is a subscription-based service, you’re required to pay for access. But now you can grab a 7-day trial for only $1 and enjoy the premium features.
4) Follow the instruction to complete the payment, and you’ll uncover a detailed report.
Different results will turn up when you search with different databases. So if no result is found with a phone number, try inputting the email address of the person and see how things go.
Spokeo is a famous and powerful people search tool that can filter through billions of phone directory and white page records to give you a thorough report about the phone number owner.
Here is how to use it:
1) Go to the Spokeo website.
2) Select Phone/Email/Address and enter the information in the box and click Search Now.
3) The full report costs $0.95 and comes with a 7-day trial when you can do as many searches as you like. Click Continue to process to the payment.
4) After the report is unlocked, simply navigate to Social Profiles and check out the Twitter account.
You can spend some time Googling the phone number or email address to find the correct Twitter account, but it could take a lot of time and without an accurate answer. Data on search engines could be outdated by the way. That’s why we recommend you use people search tools like Spokeo and BeenVerified.
Hopefully, this post helped. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave your comment below.