Enter name to find someone’s assets, property or vehicle
You may want to verify someone’s assets when you’re involved in a divorce dispute, working in collections, or assessing a potential partner. If you don’t know how to get started searching, follow this guide to find out if someone owns property or other assets effectively and quickly.
3 ways to find out if someone owns property
If you have time and patience to do the investigation in person, you can request property records from the county assessor’s office. But if you prefer to search automatically online, here are 3 tools worth a try.
1. Find hidden assets with TruthFinder
TruthFinder is one of the best-known and reputable websites for background checks. By entering a name, you can get a wealth of information about a person, including his/her name, phone number, address, social media profiles, and in-depth public records like education, criminal and traffic history, financial assets, bankruptcies and so on.
1) Go to the TruthFinder background check page.
2) Enter the full name as well as the last-known place that will help refine the results, and click SEARCH.
3) Wait a couple of while and TruthFinder will pull up heaps of data. To unlock the report, you’ll need to pay for a membership plan. From the Assets section, you may check the following information:
- Currently owned properties (including dates owned, property value and ownership history)
- Vehicles owned or driven
2. Run a background search with BeenVerified
BeenVerified, a top people search engine, allows you to look up almost anyone in the U.S. by a name, phone number, or email. It builds a robust and up-to-date database where you can identify a person’s physical and financial assets. Besides, you can take advantage of the unclaimed property search to check for abandoned property and unclaimed funds under a name.
1) Go to the BeenVerified search page.
2) Type in someone’s name and click SEARCH.
3) The website will start scanning the data for an exact match. Once done, you’ll receive a full people report that contains different categories of info. Under the Assets tab, you’ll know if the person owns property or vehicle, along with their details.
3. Look up property records with Spokeo
Spokeo is a powerful all-in-one tool dedicated to making people’s search simple. It collects public records from a wide range of verified sources, helping you identify an unknown call or locate an old friend or classmate. You’ll uncover numerous data that’s hardly accessible on regular search engines.
1) Navigate to the official Spokeo website.
2) Choose a search type, then enter the required information and click SEARCH NOW.
3) Now just wait for the results to load up. After unlocking the report, you’ll obtain all the updated and accurate info.
Spokeo’s wealth report may include the person’s owned property, estimated value and household income, etc.
A background check service is the best and easiest way for you to search for someone’s assets status. They trawl billions of county and state data within seconds and offer you a deep insight into the person’s assets, both tangible and intangible. All you need to do is enter a name.
Look up contact info, photos, assets, & more!
Icon credits: surang – Flaticon
All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.