Dating Profile Search
Enter a name to find the person’s dating profiles
Similar to Tinder, Facebook Dating is a great choice for those seeking romantic connections through the global social network. You can find potential dates based on your interests, preferences, events or what you do on Facebook. If you’re wondering whether you can search for someone on Facebook Dating, the answer will be a “Yes” and “No”.
Although the app doesn’t allow you to search for a specific user directly, a powerful people search engine can help you find someone on Facebook Dating or other dating sites easily.
Table of contents
1. Add a secret crush
You may already know some free tricks to check if someone is on a dating site, such as registering a new account with the person’s email address or phone number. But this doesn’t work on Facebook Dating as it’s connected with the Facebook account and requires no additional login.
What’s more, the Facebook Dating profiles are only accessible by users who join the platform. That said, they can’t be searched publicly through search engines like Google or Bing.
A simple workaround is to join Facebook Dating by yourself. Although you won’t be matched with a current Facebook friend, you can add your Facebook friends or Instagram followers as a secret crush. They won’t be notified of this until they opt into the app. And if your crush also adds you to their Secret Crush list, it’s a match.
If you want to do this secretly, use a people search finder below. It’s the most effortless way to track someone online.
2. Find dating profiles with TruthFinder
TruthFinder is a convenient and legitimate tool for you to run a dating check. By entering a name or phone number, you’re able to explore the associated social media or dating profiles. You can also take a closer took at the person’s real background info such as education, criminal records, property, and so on. Here’s how to get started:
1) Go to the TruthFinder homepage.
2) Type in a name and click SEARCH.
3) Wait until the background report is fully generated, and you should see which dating website the person has a profile on.
3. Search by image with Social Catfish
Social Catfish is an online dating investigative service. The powerful reverse image lookup makes it different from other people search engines.
Simply with a picture you uploaded, it will scan for matches from online networks, public databases and multiple search engines. You’ll see the identifying details and track what websites the person has a profile on. This includes not only common platforms like Facebook & Instagram but also a range of dating sites.
1) Visit the Social Catfish search page. Upload an image and click Search. Or choose other search options as you like.
2) It may take a few minutes to complete the search. Once done, unlock the full report and get any useful information you need.
Looking to learn more about someone you just met online? You can also search by his/her username and find who’s behind:
4. Track digital footprint with Spokeo
Spokeo is also my favorite tool when it comes to tracking someone’s digital footprints and locating social media profiles. It scans more than 120 social networks, from known sites like Facebook and Instagram to emerging dating apps, ensuring you acquire the best matched results.
1) Go to the official Spokeo website. Select a proper search option depending on what information you have about the prospect, a name for example.
2) Enter the full name of the person and click Search Now.
3) When the search completes, you should receive a comprehensive and detailed report which includes all the dating sites and social networks that the user has registered for.
Spokeo also features a quick reverse social media lookup so that you can learn more about the crush you met on a dating app.
5. Search 55+ online accounts with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is one of the most popular people search services online. With a robust database of billions of records, it takes a few clicks for you to uncover someone’s profiles on various social networks and dating sites.
1) Go to the BeenVerified search page.
2) You can look up anyone by his/her name, phone number or email. Select a type you prefer, then enter the required information and click Search.
3) Wait a couple of minutes for the full report to load up. You can uncover a wealth of useful information about the person you’re looking for. Scroll to the Social Media part and you should which popular social media networks (s)he is on and their exact usernames.
BONUS: BeenVerified currently offers a 7-day membership trial for only $1. Grab it to start searching easily and quickly!
So this is all about how to find out if someone is on Facebook Dating. Hopefully the tips help. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.