Dating Profile Finder
Enter someone’s name to find their available dating profiles.
Met someone new recently and wonder if they’re available for dating? Or do you have a suspicion that your SO has been loitering around on dating apps behind your back? It’s a pity that for privacy concerns, most dating sites nowadays have removed the search function – which means that you may not be able to locate their dating profiles on these platforms.
But don’t worry. Before putting yourself into the awkward “We need to talk” situation, there are actually 8 ways you can find someone’s dating profiles (if any). Read on…
1. Uncover hidden dating profiles with TruthFinder
Whenever you want to dig out hidden truths about people, make TruthFinder your first stop. With millions of data points in its database, TruthFinder gives you the power to enter just a name to go full-on detective on people: their personal info, dating profiles, social media accounts, assets, properties owned, and criminal records, if available.
- Go to TruthFinder official website.
- Enter the name of the person whose dating profiles you wish to find out and click SEARCH.
- You’ll receive a detailed background report. From there, you’ll be able to find out how active the person is on dating sites.
2. Search someone on 55+ social networks with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is arguably the best tool to locate someone’s dating profiles safely & secretly. As a 7-in-1 social media search engine, it gives you the power to search for someone’s presence on 55+ social networks and dig up a wealth of associated public records.
According to user reports, the information provided by BeenVerified is creepily accurate. So get ready for what you are gonna see.
Here is how to use BeenVerified to search someone on dating sites:
- Go to BeenVerified People Search.
- Enter the person’s name, phone number, email address, username, or home address, then click SEARCH.
- Wait a few seconds as BeenVerified does its job. Once it’s finished, you’ll be presented with a detailed background report, which contains available online profiles about the person searched.
3. Deep profile search with PeopleLooker
PeopleLooker takes dating profile search one step further. So far, the engine is capable of searching someone on 120+ social networks, which helps you gain a deep insight into someone’s social media life.
With PeopleLooker, dating profiles may not be as hidden as you think!
- Go to PeopleLooker Official Website.
- Choose people/phone/email/location/username search, then enter the info, and click Search.
- Wait as PeopleLooker fetches matching records and compiles them into a report for you.
The report is ready and waiting. To unlock it though, you’ll need to pay a fee. The good news is, PeopleLooker is now offering a 7-day trial for only $1. During the trial, you will have access to PeopleLooker’s full features and the entirety of the data.
4. Social Catfish (Also supports searching by photo)
Starting out as a dating investigation service, Social Catfish not only locates dating profiles but also verifies them.
Just enter a name, email, phone number, username, location or upload an image, Social Catfish will help you trace the information to the user, find all associated dating profiles, and run a further check on the found info. Over the years, Social Catfish has helped users expose thousands of catfishing cases in their tracks.
Trying to look up someone outside of the US? Social Catfish also has you covered.
Here is how to use Social Catfish to do a dating profile search:
- Go to Social Catfish Official Website.
- Choose a search type, enter the information and click Search.
- Within minutes, you’ll receive a detailed report about the person you searched. This usually includes their activity on social sites and more if available.
Hire a private investigator at Social Catfish
If you’re serious about learning as much as possible about the person, and you want guaranteed results, you can pay for a Social Catfish Specialty Service. The people search experts at Social Catfish will do all the hard work for you, using the same tools that the FBI uses. And they guarantee they’ll find the person.
5. Find someone on 120+ networks with Spokeo
Spokeo is the longest-standing social media finder in the field. Featuring a whopping 12 billion records in its database, it supports searching a person’s footprint on 120+ social networks – Tinder, Snapchat, Instagram, OkCupid, POF, Bumble – the list goes on. This makes it a great alternative if the above people finder tools didn’t give you luck.
Another feature Spokeo has is that it offers free basic info, e.g. photos, locations, family members, which help you sift through dozens of search results and determine the one you’re after.
- Go to Spokeo Official Website.
- Type the information into the search box and SEARCH NOW.
- You’ll get all profile matches for the query you searched. If interested, you can click on the links to take a peek at the profiles.
6. Google advanced search
Google Advanced Search is a built-in feature in Google. With Google Advance Search, you can specify your requirement, which helps slash down the number of search results and key in on the pertinent information (although you might have to do this on dozens of sites).
Here is how to use Google Advanced Search to check if a person is on a dating site.
- Go to Google Advanced Search.
- In this exact word or phrase, enter your main query. Then in site or domain, type in the domain of a dating website where you suspect the individual would has a profile on (e.g. tinder.com). Scroll through the requirements and add the details as you see fit. Once done, click Advanced Search.
- Within a millisecond, all related results will pop up.
- Repeat the steps until you’ve searched the name on all dating websites that you can think of.
If you feel it’s too much legwork, consider using the following social media search tool:
7. Find clues on social media
Social media tells a lot about a person. If someone is single (and innocent of unfaithful behaviors), they may reveal their status on social media (such as Facebook). Also, as singles, they may have fewer social boundaries. If you’re curious about someone’s relationship status, you can check out their social media profiles and interactions with their friends. This could give you some clues.
8. Check on the dating sites
If you’re genuinely interested in whether someone has registered on a dating site, here’s one more trick. Try signing up on the dating site with their phone number or email address, and see if you’re prompted with “the email address/phone number is already being used”.
Apparently, a yes to this scenario implies that the phone number/email address owner has set up a dating site account, but it still doesn’t constitute a hard measure of someone’s recent activity on the site in question.
If no, then it suggests that the phone number or the email address is “clean” – except that it is still unknown whether the person has set up a dating profile with a secondary account (To search for a possible secondary account, consider using BeenVerified, PeopleLooker, Social Catfish or Spokeo).