Roblox is not only a gaming platform for you to play thousands of different games, it’s a place that allows every one to free their imagination and creation.
With Roblox Studio, you can create your own game and release to public. You can even earn some money from it, if the game is great.
Roblox Studio is free to download but it’s only available for Windows and Mac. This guide will help you get Roblox Studio step-by-step.
Install Roblox Studio on PC
Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements of Roblox Studio.
|Roblox Studio System Requirements|
|OS||Windows 7 or higher|
|Processor||1.6-GHz or faster Intel/AMD processor|
- Go to the Roblox website and log into your account.
- Click Start Creating to download Roblox Studio.
- Install the program. Studio will open automatically.
Install Roblox Studio on Mac
- Go to Roblox Create page and login.
- Click Roblox Studio to download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program. Studio will open automatically after installation.
Please note Roblox team doesn’t provide Roblox Studio app for Chromebook, iPad, and mobiles. You can’t use it on these devices. Although there’re tutorials and websites indicates they’ll guide you download and install Roblox Studio on Chromebook/iPad/iPhone, you‘d better consider potential risks first.
They might download fake apps or malware that would corrupt your device and stole your personal information.
So we recommend you get Roblox Studio for Windows PC or Mac to create personalized video games.