Want to know how to delete a page in your Word document? Try the methods below! These are the tips to delete any page (blank or not) in Word. And they work on Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and more…
Try these methods
1. Delete pages in your Word document
To delete one or more pages in your Microsoft Word document:
- On your document, click and drag across the pages you want to remove to highlight them.
- Press Delete (Del) or Backspace (←) on your keyboard to remove the content you highlighted.
This should remove the pages you don’t want in your document.
2. Delete the blank page at the end of your Word document
Sometimes you may accidentally create a blank page at the end of your document. If you want to remove it:
- Click the end of the last but one page in your document (make sure the cursor is behind everything on that page).
- Press the Delete (Del) key on your keyboard until the page disappears.
If this doesn’t work for you, then you may need to try lowering the font size of the blank page to make the content fit onto the page before.
- Press the Ctrl, Shift and 8 keys (or Command and 8 on Mac) on your keyboard at the same time to show the paragraph marks
- Click and drag across to select the paragraph mark on the blank page, then change its font size to 1.
- If the blank page disappears, press the Ctrl, Shift and 8 keys (or Command and 8 on Mac) on your keyboard at the same time to hide the paragraph marks
Hopefully the instructions above worked for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.