How to Convert WEBP to PNG
WEBP is a modern image format developed by Google, which provides lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. While PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a file format supporting lossless data compression.
If you want to convert WEBP files to PNG files, you’ve come to the right place! This post shows you how to convert WEBP to PNG as easily as possible.
Method 1: Convert WEBP to PNG online
The online converting service allows you to convert WEBG to PNG easily, and it saves your time and patience to install a software and learn how to use it.
If you’re not sure which one to use, follow the instructions below:
1) Open https://www.zamzar.com/convert/webp-to-png/ in your browser.
2) Click Add Files to upload your WEBP file.
3) Make sure it’s png in the drop-down menu, or you can choose other available format from the drop-down list.
4) Click Convert Now to start.
5) Once completed, click the Download button to download the PNG file into your device.
Method 2: Convert WEBP to PNG with converting software
In addition to online converting service, you can also convert WEBP to PNG via a converting software.
Here’s what you need to:
1) Download and install Wondershare UniConverter in your computer.
2) Run the downloaded program.
3) Click the Toolbox tab on the top, then click Image Converter.
4) Click + or Add Images button to upload your WEBP files.
5) Select PNG from the drop-down menu next to Convert all images to:. Then click Convert.
6) After finishing, you can find your PNG files in the output folder.