How to Convert BMP to JPG [with Pictures]
Looking for a way to convert BMP to JPG/JPEG? You’ve come to the right place! This post shows you how to convert BMP files to JPG files, quickly and easily.
BMP files are bitmap image files that are used to store bitmap digital images, while JPG files (JPEG files) are commonly used for lossy compressions of digital images.
Try these methods
Method 1: Convert BMP to JPG online
You can convert your BMP files to JPG files directly with the online converting service.
For example, you can try ZAMZAR online converting service:
1) Open https://www.zamzar.com/ in your browser.
2) Click Add Files, and choose the BMG files from your device to upload.
3) Click Choose Format, and select JPG or JPEG.
4) Click Convert Now.
5) Then ZAMZAR will start converting your files. After finishing, click Download to download your files into your device.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. try the next method.
Method 2: Convert BMP to JPG via a converter software
You can also convert .bmp files to .jpg files via an image converting software.
If you’re not sure which software you could trust, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter.
With Wondershare UniConverter, you can convert BMG to JPG with just a few clicks! It supports video editing, video converting, and image editing. And it’s an all-in-one video editing software.
Follow these steps to convert BMP to JPG:
1) Download and install Wondershare UniConverter in your computer.
2) Run the downloaded software.
3) Click the Toolbox tab on the top, then click Image Converter.
4) Click the + button or Add Images button to upload your BMP files.
5) Choose JPG from the drop-down menu next to Convert all images to:.
If you want to customize the output folder, enter your folder path in this field or click the three-dot button to browse to the folder you want.
6) Click Convert on the lower right corner to start converting.
7) Once completed, open the output folder and you should see all your converted files.