Hulu is a world famous streaming service, you can stream tons of shows and movies from anywhere at anytime. Now Hulu is offering a discount monthly plan for students. Read on for more information.
$1.99 Hulu student discount
Yes, Hulu provides students discount for eligible college student. The ad-supported plan is $1.99/month (regularly $5.99/month).
This offer is only available for ad-supported Hulu plan with unlimited access to the Hulu streaming library which means you can’t get Hulu no-ads plan with student discount.
Who is eligible for the discount
If you’re an enrolled US college student, you’re eligible. Hulu has partnered with SheerID to verify student information.
What if SheerID weren’t able to verify your enrollment? Don’t worry, you just need to upload documentation manually to prove that you’re actually enrolled. Go through the SIGN UP process as normal, then select the option to manually verify.
How to get Hulu student discount?
Follow the steps to get the Hulu student discount easily and quickly.
- Open Hulu student page.
- Create your account by clicking SIGN UP NOW.
- Verify your student status.
- Once it’s verified, finish your payment and start streaming.
If you’re an existing user and eligible for the discount, follow the steps below:
- Go to your account page.
- In the top banner, click the arrow and select the Hulu student discount.
- Complete the process to verify your student status.
- Once verified, add your billing information and click Submit.
Other Hulu deals & bundles
The student discount is available only for Hulu (ad-supported) plan. You cannot combine the Hulu student discount with other Hulu bundle such as The Disney Bundle.
But you can get free access to Hulu with a Spotify Premium plan. Spotify offers a bundle to students that includes ad-supported Hulu plan. If you’re a Spotify fan, I would recommend Spotify’s student discount bundle to you. You can get one month free trial. After your trial, enjoy Premium, Hulu (ad-supported), and SHOWTIME for just $4.99/month. Cancel anytime.
How to watch content that is unavailable in your country
It’s such a bummer when you see notifications like “This content is not available in your country.” The country you’re in doesn’t allow you get access to the content, but a VPN would help you get rid of it.
A VPN service would help you bypass such geographical restrictions and head over to the content that tickles your fancy. What’s more, the VPN service will secure your personal information and accelerate your internet speed. If you don’t have a VPN, NordVPN would be a good choice.
- Go to the NordVPN official website.
- Choose your plan and click Continue to Payment.
- Finish the payment. Download NordVPN app version based on your operating system.
- Install the app by following the onscreen instructions.
- If you’ve never used NordVPN before, you should click Sign up as a new user to create a new account.
- Sign in your account and click Quick connect to let the app automatically choose the best server for you.
Note: If the website is only available in certain areas, then you should choose a server located in the required areas manually.
- Close Creative Clouds completely then reboot the app to check.
That’s it! If you have any ideas or suggestions to share, you’re welcome to drop a comment below. Have a nice day!