Social Profile Finder
Enter name to find someone’s social media & dating profiles.
A social profile search allows you to search by name, phone number, username, email address, and other identifiable information to look up a person’s social media profiles. Here we have put together 5 ways to help you search for someone on social networks.
1. Uncover hidden profiles with TruthFinder
Whenever you want to dig out hidden truths about people, make TruthFinder your first stop. Featuring millions of data points in its database, TruthFinder allows you to enter just a name to go full-on detective on people: their personal specifics, dating profiles, social media accounts, assets, properties owned, and criminal records, if available.
- Go to TruthFinder official website.
- Pop in the name of the prospect and click SEARCH.
- You’ll receive a detailed background report. From there, you’ll be able to find out how active the person is on social networks.
2. Find someone on 55+ social networks with BeenVerified
BeenVerified is arguably the best tool to locate someone’s dating profiles safely & secretly. As a 7-in-1 social media search engine, it gives you the power to search for someone’s presence on 55+ social networks and dig up a wealth of associated public records.
According to user reports, the information provided by BeenVerified is creepily accurate. So get ready for what you are gonna see.
- Go to BeenVerified People Search or BeenVerified Username Search.
- Pick a search type of your preference, then type the detail into the box and click SEARCH.
- You’ll receive a robust report containing all public records about the person you searched, including all available social media accounts.
3. Deep social profile search with PeopleLooker
If you want a deeper dive into a person’s social media life, then you shouldn’t miss out on PeopleLooker. Boasting billions of real-sourced records, PeopleLooker is a 6-in-1 social media tool that helps you uncover a person’s presence on up to 120 social networks.
The whole lookup process is quick, legit, and anonymous.
- Go to PeopleLooker (or Mobile App for Android) and select a type of search.
- Type your query and hit Search, then wait as PeopleLooker gathers results for your search.
4. Social profile search by image
Starting out as a dating investigation service, Social Catfish isn’t just for verifying dating matches. It is a serious 6-in-1 people search engine that allows you to search for someone’s social media profile.
With 200+ billion records in its database, the engine is not just limited to the US, but 100+ more countries and regions across the globe. This means that if you have someone outside of the US that you want to search, look no further than Social Catfish.
What sets it apart from the crowd is its reverse image search tool. By just uploading a picture, Social Catfish will trace the image to its original sources and dig up a wealth of related information.
- Go to Social Catfish Official Website.
- Choose your preferred search method, then enter the ifnormation and hit Search.
- Within seconds, Social Catfish will find all associated records about the person you search, including his/her Instagram account.
5. Track digital footprint with Spokeo
Featured in numerous TV commercials and shows, Spokeo is a background check company reputed for providing accurate and up-to-speed information. And just like PeopleLooker, it combs through 120 (and counting) social networks to help you find someone’s digital footprints, just so you can gain more insight and be prepared.
Spokeo taps into governmental sources of data and allows you to look up a person’s court records, which include DUIs, criminal records, sex offenses, and more.
- Go to Spokeo Official Website or Spokeo App for Android.
- Enter the name/email/phone/address of the subject and hit SEARCH NOW.
- Wait for Spokeo to search its database. Once finished, you’ll see a detailed snapshot of the person in search.
6. Google advanced search for social media profiles
The internet is bristling with apps and websites for you to find someone on social websites – with only a couple of keystrokes.
If, however, you’re unsatisfied at what turns up or for any reason you prefer to do your own digging, Google is your best buddy. Google Advanced Search is a special searching method by Google. By employing special search operators, it allows you to specify your requirement, which helps you filter out unimportant results and key in on the information that you may want to find out about.
Here is how to use Google Advanced Search to find someone on a specific social media platform.
- Go to Google Advanced Search.
- In this exact word or phrase, plug in the name/email address/phone number. Then in site or domain, type in the domain of a dating website where you speculate the individual would be on (e.g. tinder.com). Scroll through the requirements and add the details as you see fit. Once done, click Advanced Search.
- Within a millisecond, all related results will pop up.
- Repeat the steps until you’ve searched the person on all social websites that you know.
7. Use social media in-built search
Intuitively, you can run a search on social media platforms. Mostly they have a separate section for displaying personal contact information, or they have an in-app search function that allows you to search by email/name/phone number.
Before hopping onto these platforms though, you can start with where the email owner would most likely be active – just make your best guesses. For example, Snapchat attracts most millennials and GenZ, and LinkedIn provides a gateway for professionals worldwide to get connected.
To find someone manually on these networks though, you’re going to put in some time and effort. The process may be a bit cumbersome, and you may not necessarily get what you intend to search with this approach – people may not use their real name as online alias, they may not make their profiles public, they could have secret social profiles or they may simply not sign up on particular networks in the first place.
Social Media Search by Username
Search username on 55+ social networks
In times when you want to find out someone’s social media accounts, a social media profile finder tool would come in handy. Among them, our top recommendations are TruthFinder, BeenVerified, PeopleLooker, and Spokeo. They do not hand over information for free, but a simple search may reveal a trove of information that may otherwise cost you hours and hours of legwork. If you insist on searching by yourself, you can run an advanced search on Google or sift through across various social media networks to glean what you want to know about an individual.
Social Media Search by Email Address
Look up email on 55+ social networks.