Look up contact info, public records & more!
Want to reconnect with your old friends? Or perhaps you’re curious about your online date? There are a variety of reasons why people want to find someone’s personal information. If you’re looking for someone’s personal details like age, phone number, current address, or social media accounts, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll tell you 4 legal ways to find someone’s personal information online.
Table of contents
Method 1: Use a People Search Engine
If you’re looking for personal information about someone, People Search Engines can be your best choice. Unlike ordinary search engines, People Search Engines are specialized in finding people online. All it takes is a name, phone number, address, email address, or username to potentially see social networks, relatives, criminal records, photos, and MUCH MORE.
Option 1 – BeenVerified
BeenVerified is one of the best people search engines that provide users access to billions of public records from leading sources. It allows you to search for someone by name, phone number, email address or username. Besides, you can also search for information about properties and vehicles on BeenVerified.
- Go to BeenVerified, enter a person’s name, city, and state, then hit SEARCH.
- Within seconds, you’ll see a list of potential matches. Once you locate the person you’re looking for, click View person report to see detailed information.
- From the report, you may find the person’s full name, age, phone numbers, email addresses, current and past addresses, social media profiles and more.
Option 2 – Spokeo
Spokeo is one of the most popular people search engines in the United States. It allows you to search for anyone via Name Search, Reverse Email Search, Reverse Phone Search or Username Search. Spokeo’s informative reports may include personal details, personal information, location history, criminal records and more.
- Go to Spokeo, enter a name and click SEARCH NOW.
- Then Spokeo will return you a list of potential matches. Once you find the person you’re looking for, click SEE RESULTS.
- From Spokeo’s report, you may uncover a person’s contact details, current address, social media profiles and more.
Option 3 – PeopleFinders
PeopleFinders is a leading people search engine that has served customers looking for accurate data for three decades. It allows you to find people by name, address, phone number or email address. PeopleFinders’ records include contact information, criminal histories, property records, relatives and more.
- Go to PeopleFinders, enter a person’s name, city and state, then click Search.
- Wait a few seconds, you’ll see a list of potential matches. Once you locate the person, click View Details to see the full report.
Method 2: Run a Google Search
The common way to search for someone online is through Google. Simply search for a person’s name on Google to see what information comes up. You can narrow down your search results by adding city and state, or anything you know about the person.
In addition to Google, try using different search engines to get the best results.
If search engines give you no luck, you can turn to social media platforms.
Method 3: Check Social Media Profiles
Social media platforms are another good place to learn more about a person. Many people have more than one social media account. You can first begin to check mainstream social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. If their privacy settings are set to public, you may be able to find their contact details, address, or other personal info from their profiles.
If you don’t know the person’s username, you can also search for his name or phone number on social media sites. Many platforms allow you to find someone by name, phone number or email address.
Method 4: Do a Reverse Image Search
One of the effective ways to find personal information about someone online is by running a reverse image search. You can use Google Images or Social Catfish to research their photos.
Simply go to Google Images, click the camera icon and upload the photo you want to search for.
Social Catfish is an online dating investigation service. It can help you find lost connections and verify your online date’s identity using images, email addresses, phone numbers and online profiles.
- Go to the Social Catfish Reverse Image Search page.
- Upload a photo from your device and click Search. Be sure to crop out any additional words, screen background, or logos.
- Wait a few seconds for Social Catfish to scan and search for its database. Once the process is finished, you’ll see tons of information about the person.