FastPeopleSearch is one of the largest data aggregators online, which gathers billions of public records from various Internet pages and people search engines. It may display every piece of your personal details – including telephone numbers, location, home or work addresses and even court records – to anyone who’s interested. If you’re worried about your online privacy, it’s necessary t to remove yourself from this website. So in this post, we’ll show you how to run a FastPeopleSearch removal step by step.
Table of contents
Option 1 – Submit an opt-out request
If you would like to handle the FastPeopleSearch removal on your own, you could submit an opt-out request. Your data will be deleted within 72 hours after the request is processed.
1) Go to FastPeopleSearch’s opt-out page.
2) Enter your email address, tick the Terms of Subject, complete the reCAPTCHA and click Begin Removal Process.
3) Enter your name and location and click Free Search.
4) Once you’ve found a match, click it to unlock the full report. Then click Remove My Record under the name.
5) You’ll then receive an email from FastPeopleSearch, which includes an opt-out link that leads you to the final removal of your profile data.
Option 2 – Use an automatic removal tool
Submitting a request can remove you from FastPeopleSearch itself. However, quite a lot of people search engines such as BeenVerified, Spokeo or Intelius still share your personal information publicly until you opt out of each website. So is there a way to remove yourself from all of these websites? Yes! DeleteMe can help you do this automatically.
DeleteMe is a premium privacy removal service that can take your personal info off Google search and over 100 data brokers including Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, etc. More importantly, it will keep tracking your info and opt you out of those active data brokers every three months.
To remove your records from FastPeopleSearch, take these steps:
1) Go to the DeleteMe search page. Enter your name and city and click Scan Free.
2) It may take a few minutes for DeleteMe to scan over different search engines and people finders. Once it completes, you need to enter your email address to unlock the full report.
3) The report will show you all the websites that expose your personal info. You can remove yourself from certain websites or simply clear all the profiles up with one click.
If you decided to subscribe to DeleteMe, grab this coupon code DIYPRIVACY to save an extra 20% off.
Removing yourself from FastPeopleSearch is as simple as submitting a request. However, your information will remain visible online via the original sources, or through the data brokers that FastPeopleSearch partners, such as TruthFinder or BeenVerified. If you don’t want to go through the manual opt-out process for all these sites, try using an automatic removal service DeleteMe as it will save you tons of time.
Hopefully this post helped. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.