Enter their Facebook username and search for the address, real name, and more!
In today’s modern world, social media, including Facebook, plays an important part in our daily lives. People share everyday moments and communicate with loved ones on Facebook.
However, there is a certain amount of Facebook users who fake their identities and display wrong information on their profiles. In such a case, you may want to look up the person’s IP address. This article will explain how. In addition, we guide you through methods to look up a Facebook user’s physical address.
(Note: In general, it is not illegal to obtain someone’s IP address, as it is publicly visible information. However, using that information to harm or harass someone could be illegal and is generally not acceptable. )
Tricks to get Facebook friends’ IP address
To track the IP address of someone’s Facebook account, you can use the command prompt tool and the netstat function. Below are the steps to follow.
- On your computer, initiate a conversation using Facebook Messenger. And make sure the other person is online to respond to your messages.
- Close all tabs and apps that work with an internet connection so that you don’t get a cluster of IP addresses.
- Now on your keyboard, press the Windows logo + R keys simultaneously to open the Run box.
- Type in cmd and press Enter.
- Type or paste
netstat -anand press Enter. It will then generate many TCP scripts. Simply locate the ip that has written ESTABLISHED.
- Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock.
- Type terminal in the search field, and click Terminal to open the tool.
netstat -anand hit Enter.
Then use a free IP checker tool to run an IP address lookup. However, an IP address lookup will only retrieve the general location information, instead of the detailed address. In addition, if your search subject is using a VPN, that IP address may not make much sense for you.
Tips: How to search for a Facebook user’s address
Address Lookup by Name
Look up contact info, photos & more!
If you don’t want to text that person on Messenger for some reason or you just want to get the person’s physical address without much searching, you can use a people search engine. These services allow you to conduct a name search or reverse username search. All it takes is a few mouse clicks and the person won’t be notified as it’s done confidentially.
Before getting ready for the reverse username search, you need to find out the person’s Facebook username.
On the Facebook website, click on the person’s profile. From the address bar, you can see the username.
If you’re on your mobile app, tap on the person’s profile. Then tap on the three dots.
From there, you’ll be able to see the person’s profile link. The phrase next to facebook.com is the username.
Once everything is ready, check out the tools below to run a search. All of them allow you to search using a Facebook username, real name, email address, phone number, and more.
BeenVerified Reverse Username Search
BeenVerified is a trustworthy and legitimate people finder that provides users with accurate information. Apart from standard searches, it offers exclusive reverse username search, which helps users acquire an individual’s information including real name, phone numbers, addresses, and even pictures.
If you’re into online dating, you’ll also find it very useful. As it is a platform to run a background check on your date without meeting them physically.
- Go to BeenVerified’s Username Search page.
- Enter the person’s Facebook username and click SEARCH.
- Wait for BeenVerified to search its database. When it finds your match, click to view the detailed report and head to the address section.
1-866-885-6480 (toll-free number)
Spokeo Reverse Username Search
When it comes to conducting a reverse username search, Spokeo can be an alternative to BeenVerified. It looks for public profiles by matching usernames, social networks, blogs, e-commerce sites, and more. What comes with a search is the person’s real name, phone number, address, and other social media and online dating profiles.
To conduct a search on Spokeo, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Spokeo’s Reverse Username Search page.
- Enter your subject’s Facebook username into the box and click SEARCH NOW.
- Within moments, you should be able to find your match and view the detailed report.
Social Catfish Reverse Username and Image Search
Got the person’s photos on Facebook? Definitely run a reverse image search to unlock more information! You can try to do it on Google or other search engines, for sure. But this may not yield the results that you’re expecting. In such a case, you can use Social Catfish, a more powerful tool that offers multiple types of searches, including reverse username search and reverse image search. Searches are conducted confidentially. So your subject won’t be notified.
To run a reverse image search on Social Catfish, follow the steps below.
- Head to Social Catfish’s Reverse Image Search page.
- Crop out unneeded visuals from the image to make sure it is ready for the search.
- Upload the image and click Search.
- Wait for the tech to work its magic.
- Click to view the report when there are exact or similar matches.
So above are the detailed steps you can take to find an individual’s IP address on Facebook and learn more about their physical addresses. If you have any ideas or questions, do not hesitate to drop us a line in the comment section below.