Create a Hotmail Account and Remember it Easily
You’ve probably heard about Hotmail. It was an email service acquired by Microsoft and later rebranded to Outlook. That said, you can still create a “hotmail.com” email. To do so, you’ll need to go to the Outlook website. And here is how.
To create a new Hotmail account…
- Go to outlook.live.com.
- Click Create free account.
- Select hotmail.com for your email address.
- Type the name you want to use for your address, then click Next.
- Type the password you want to use, then click Next.
- Type your name, then click Next.
- Select your region and birthdate, then click Next.
This should set up a new Hotmail email for you.
To remember your Hotmail account…
To create a Hotmail account, you’re required to use a long, complicated password for your account security. But it’s probably difficult for you to remember your password, and even your email address. So you may try something to remember your Hotmail account…
You can do this manually — you write your password down somewhere (including storing it on your computer). But this isn’t safe, as you’ll probably lose it. And also you may not be able to access your password when you’ve left your password at home or you’re using another device.
You can manage your password automatically — To do this, we recommend using Dashlane.
Dashlane is a secure password manager that can simplify your password management process. It keeps your passwords online securely, so you can access and edit them easily.
To use Dashlane to remember your Apple ID is easy:
- Download and install Dashlane on your computer.
- Run and sign in this program.
- Click Add new.
- Type your website address (“live.com” in this case), ID email address (in the Login box), and password. Then click OK.
Note: You can do this for free with Dashlane. But the Free plan only allows you to store up to 50 passwords, and you can use the program on just one device. To remember more passwords, and be able to access them anywhere anytime, you need to upgrade to its Premium plan (3.33 USD/mo billed annually).
This should store your Hotmail email address and password. If you have any questions or suggestions, you’re more than welcome to leave us a comment below.