If you’re looking to convert PDF to JPG, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’re showing you 2 methods to do this. Check them out…
2 options to convert PDF to JPG
Option 1: Convert PDF to JPG with PDFelement
PDFelement is a professional PDF tool available in Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. It’s small in size, smart and powerful PDF solution that handles converting PDF to JPG with only a few clicks.
Here’s how to convert PDF to JPG in Windows (the steps on how to convert PDF to JPG in other platforms are similiar):
1) Download and install PDFelement.
2) Run PDFelement , click Open File… in the left panel and choose the PDF file you wish to convert to the JPG format.
3) Under the Home tab, click To Others > Convert to Image.
4) The file will be saved as a JPG file by default. Choose a path and click Save.
5) Click BUY to unlock the full features of PDFelement – the entire toolset of the PDF editor, unlimited PDF conversions, no trial watermark on the output documents and unlimited batch data extractions…
Or click CONTINUE to continue with the trial version if the free trial version already meets your needs of a PDF to JPG conversion.
Option 2: Convert PDF to JPG with an online service
You can also use an online PDF converter to convert PDF to JPG. There’re both free and paid services – but do investigate to make sure you’ve chosen a service that does the job and is trustworthy.
There you go – 2 methods to help you convert PDF to JPG. Hope this helps and feel free to leave us a comment if you have any questions.