Take Honey with you to 30,000+ sites
Did you know Honey automatically try coupons on store sites? Add the Honey extension and it will do all the work for you.
Competitive Cyclist, an online retailer and assembler for mountain and road bikes, enjoys the popularity for its superior quality products and excellent customer service. It allows you to purchase items either through the website or customize your build by working with a Gearhead. With Competitive Cyclist, online bike buying is much easier as it introduced an innovative tool, Fit Calculator. It can make sure the new bike fits you appropriately.
Its marvelous products and service deserve considerable praise, but we can’t ignore the price. Oftentime, shopping at Competitive Cyclist can cost you a lot. So you may be looking for ways to slash the cost. One of them that is worth mentioning is to use coupons. Using coupons can rate your experience at Competitive Cyclist. In this post, we’ll show you how to easily get coupons plus how you can score savings at Competitive Cyclist.
Table of contents
- How to easily score a Competitive Cyclist Coupon
- How to redeem a coupon code at Competitive Cyclist
- How to score free shipping at Competitive Cyclist
- More ways to score savings at Competitive Cyclist
How to easily score a Competitive Cyclist Coupon
To get a valid coupon, you can search on the Internet, select the website that you trust, and grab one to verify whether it’s working. Usually, you’ll need to try for times until you can finally find the one that is valid. This can be quite time-consuming. To save the hassle, we would like to recommend you bookmark our coupon page for Competitive Cyclist to get the most recent coupons and deals.
How to redeem a coupon code at Competitive Cyclist
Now you’ve known to the gateway to unlock coupons, the next step is to learn how to redeem a coupon code. Below are the steps you can follow:
1. Add an item into your shopping cart.
2. Click on the cart icon at the top-right corner of the screen and click Checkout to go to the checkout page.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter the info for your order. Then you’ll find a section that says +Redeem a promo code. Make sure you click it and then enter the code you got into the box. Then click Redeem.
How to score free shipping at Competitive Cyclist
Competitive Cyclist offers free shipping with orders that total $50 or more pre-tax. What you need to do is select Eco-Friendly Shipping at checkout. Eligible orders will arrive 5-10 business days from the date of shipment. If you’re not in an urgent need of the bike or accessories, opt for Eco-Friendly Shipping and you’ll take advantage of the free shipping policy.
Price for shipping
More ways to score savings at Competitive Cyclist
Applying a coupon or promo code is one way to decrease the expense on the purchases. But there are some other tips and tricks to score savings at Competitive Cyclist:
1. Earn cash back with Extrabux
Emerging third-party rebate services provide dedicated customers with great opportunities to earn a few bucks on every purchase. If you just feel overwhelmed by dozens of options around the Internet, we recommend Extrabux that has 6.5% cashback for Alo Yoga. For new users who join Extrabux, you can get $20 as the welcome bonus.
Here’s how it works:
1) Head to the Competitive Cyclist store page at Extrabux.
2) By clicking Start Shopping, you’ll be redirected to competitivecyclist.com. After you place an order successfully, the cashback will be added to your account.
(When you shop online through their network, you can save more money than you would by shopping directly through the merchant’s website. )
To claim more cash bonus, try to refer a friend. You’ll get $5 for a friend you bring in plus 5% of each referral’s cash back for a year after they sign up. To invite a friend to use Extrabux, follow the steps below:
1) Go to extrabux.com and log into your account.
2) Click Me > Member Center on the top-right corner of the screen.
3) Click Invite Friends. Then in the Share Unique Referral Link section, click on the Copy button and then send the link to your friends.
For more information when using Extrabux, visit the FAQ page.
2. Sign up for newsletter
Email sign-up usually comes with perks. This also applies to Competitive Cyclist. When you sign up for the newsletter, you’ll receive 15% off your first order. Moreover, you’ll get updates about the latest promotions and sales. Therefore, we recommend you scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and then enter your email address to get a discount on your purchases.
3. Shop in the ON SALE section
Besides keeping an eye on coupons, you can check the ON SALE section to get a variety of bikes and bike accessories at a discounted price. So if you’re riding on a budget, first visit the ON SALE section to find out any ongoing promotions.
4. Trade in your old bike
If you have functional used gear, you can send it to Competitive Cyclist for trade. You’ll get a credit on your order if you make a new purchase within 90 days after the trade. This is much easier than selling it on your own.
Competitive Cyclist is one of the best places for you to buy your next bike. But every penny counts, so you would like to use coupons to save you money when placing an order.
*featured image from competivecyclist.com